• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite Rock Singers of All Time

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just your opinion. that and a buck will get you coffee.

does beiber have 114 gold records. Hall of fame in rock gospel country blues?

I'm sure he has all kinds of awards and achievements that still don't change the fact that he sucks a KFC bucket full of dicks.

I've already stated that I have no problem with Elvis and that in his prime, he was a bad man, but so were many others that just didn't get the same notoriety due to many factors, none of which had anything to do with their talent levels.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
367 posts on this thread in just two days. This must be some kind of record on SportsHoopla.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he has all kinds of awards and achievements that still don't change the fact that he sucks a KFC bucket full of dicks.

I've already stated that I have no problem with Elvis and that in his prime, he was a bad man, but so were many others that just didn't get the same notoriety due to many factors, none of which had anything to do with their talent levels.

so who in the 50's are you referring to that deserved more notoriety than elvis?

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confused as whether this is a favorite rock singer thread, or an Elvis sucks thread.
thread_hijack.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The knowledgeable folks here recognize Elvis greatness. Don't pay any attention to the trolls here, particularly that inbred hillbilly from Georgia.

"knowledgeable folks."

lolz.

I've been a musician since I was six. I studied at the most prestigious contemporary music college in the country if not world. I've spent significant time with dozens of world-class musicians. I've never heard any of them suggest that Elvis was musical or even rock royalty.

I think @beardown07 nailed it. His talent wasn't groundbreaking, the fact that he was pretty and white was.