• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantrax League

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the draft order for next year's rookie draft in our league?

What is the remaining draft order? I found which rounds each team has a draft pick, but not sure about the final draft order. Also, curious which way we are leaning concerning each team getting down to 35 players before the draft.

Final draft order is updated. As are the traded picks.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured something out tonight. As they say you never stop learning. Well I learned a new commish tidbit of info. Smitty and the new guy made a trade for Dez BRYANT which included two picks. 2018 and 2019 3rd round picks.

While going back to last year to update any traded picks for 2018. I realized that Smitty made a trade with me for his 3rd round pick. To ease any chaos I’ve decided to let the other trade take place and forfeit my pick and have Smitty cut Jerick McKinnon prior to the draft making him a FA.

To remedy this situation there will be a freeze on trades in the off season until finalized draft order and update any traded picks throughout the season have been updated.

@broncosmitty @obxyankeefan @Stomp @Mebert @Thruthefog @Trudem @Hoistthebaba @Chief602
Any objections, please let me know.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured something out tonight. As they say you never stop learning. Well I learned a new commish tidbit of info. Smitty and the new guy made a trade for Dez BRYANT which included two picks. 2018 and 2019 3rd round picks.

While going back to last year to update any traded picks for 2018. I realized that Smitty made a trade with me for his 3rd round pick. To ease any chaos I’ve decided to let the other trade take place and forfeit my pick and have Smitty cut Jerick McKinnon prior to the draft making him a FA.

To remedy this situation there will be a freeze on trades in the off season until finalized draft order and update any traded picks throughout the season have been updated.

@broncosmitty @obxyankeefan @Stomp @Mebert @Thruthefog @Trudem @Hoistthebaba @Chief602
If you as the “wronged” party are good with it I am too

Hoistthebaba

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to take Smitty's 2nd and 3rd round pick next year so that y'all's earlier pick can go through if that helps. So Dez for Smitty's 2019 (2nd round and 3rd pick) instead of Smitty's 2018 (3rd rounder) and his 2019 (3rd) rounder. He should be punished anyway for being a stoopid, sick minded pothead.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to take Smitty's 2nd and 3rd round pick next year so that y'all's earlier pick can go through if that helps. So Dez for Smitty's 2019 (2nd round and 3rd pick) instead of Smitty's 2018 (3rd rounder) and his 2019 (3rd) rounder. He should be punished anyway for being a stoopid, sick minded pothead.
Slack!

Slack minded.

Though I am kinda pervin on these lovely brunette ice dancers.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That nose...

Im partial to that skinny Murican that just fell.

I watched the Japanese womens hockey last week, but other then that I haven't watched any of the olympics this year.

I am watching True Blood again. Vampires and Sookie make a good match.

Hoistthebaba

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit changing the subject, Smitty. Take your medicine and give me your 2nd and 3rd rounder next year for you trading like a figure skating fan.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've done nothing wrong. There's no way you should be punished. Besides, you're in the other division. Either screw Smitty or Baba. Both if you can swing it.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best show on TV.
source.gif

That show is funny as all get out.