• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantrax League

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the charge for the Fog Talent Agency's Accorsi Fee?

You cut me to the quick. Nothing as crude as remuneration even crossed my mind.

I'm sure we can work something out.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cut me to the quick. Nothing as crude as remuneration even crossed my mind.

I'm sure we can work something out.
Wheffff... that's good, cuz League Headquarters hasn't been able to make payroll for awhile.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheffff... that's good, cuz League Headquarters hasn't been able to make payroll for awhile.

Our assets are frozen per some special counsel or something.

@Thruthefog
Replacing two this year and Smitty has some guys possibly from a league that himself, Stomp, OBX and Trudem are in so like to wait for that play out before we start asking your standard invite question of “why the fuck are you not in our Fantrax league?”

Like to try to get guaye like Trudem who are diehards.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our assets are frozen per some special counsel or something.

@Thruthefog
Replacing two this year and Smitty has some guys possibly from a league that himself, Stomp, OBX and Trudem are in so like to wait for that play out before we start asking your standard invite question of “why the fuck are you not in our Fantrax league?”

Like to try to get guaye like Trudem who are diehards.

Okay.

I've got a diehard that's been chomping at the bit ever since he found out Kenny got a team. He lives in Fort Worth, but isn't a Cowboys fan. He's a.........wait for it..........Browns fan. Thought he would fit right in.

For consideration anyway.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay.

I've got a diehard that's been chomping at the bit ever since he found out Kenny got a team. He lives in Fort Worth, but isn't a Cowboys fan. He's a.........wait for it..........Browns fan. Thought he would fit right in.

So you’re saying he’s already been asked why the fuck he isn’t in our league already? Got it. Well tell him he’s in (for fucksakes he’s a Browns fan) and the other opening can be filled by SmompOBXdem collaboration.

I need to freeze those two teams tomorrow and will get with you on his email and shit.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re saying he’s already been asked why the fuck he isn’t in our league already? Got it. Well tell him he’s in (for fucksakes he’s a Browns fan) and the other opening can be filled by SmompOBXdem collaboration.

I need to freeze those two teams tomorrow and will get with you on his email and shit.

Called him last night to tell him he's in. He's pumped. Says he's going to talk a lot of shit. We'll see.

He also said he wants the worse of the two teams.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Any roster rules I need to learn since this is my first offseason, like size limitations or IR players?

Just want to make sure I get a legal roster.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and also any chance this thread could get a sticky at the top? I feel weird scrolling through all the Lions content and have to stop myself from making comments lol.

Honestly just for ease of finding. I dont mind making comments but I dont want anyone to get bent out of shape when I drop some knowledge :dhd:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Any roster rules I need to learn since this is my first offseason, like size limitations or IR players?

Just want to make sure I get a legal roster.

Fuck if I know, but I'll give it a shot.

You can drop players but not pick any up. After our rookie draft, FA opens back up. Any FA is eligible to be drafted in the rookie draft. I'm not sure when you have to cut down to 40. I've currently got 47.

Corrections surely to follow.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 42 so not bad.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Thruthefog
Looks like you know for fucks sake. You have 47 so you can cut a guy every month. Ohhh to be retired.

@Trudem
No roster issues over the off season. Usually cut down to 35 before draft and as of now IR count towards your roster size until after the draft.( might change) We will discuss later this year if we will make changes. A couple years back we opened up for ideas on change and did a few. Might be time to do it again. TBC...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WW is locked until after draft. Yes Fog is right in that you can drop, but not pickup players.

I will work on the sticky icky thing.

@Mebert you got that mod shit for other reason I know. You got connections? I used to go through Hammer Fordman for my mod shit. Are they still here?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WW is locked until after draft. Yes Fog is right in that you can drop, but not pickup players.

@Mebert you got that mod shit for other reason I know. You got connections? I used to go through Hammer Fordman for my mod shit. Are they still here?

What am I a mod of?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that green shit (supporting member) was all moderator Micro style and shit. Thought you moved up.

Nothing so fancy, bi just paid sombre money to support the site. It gave me 0 power overt anything.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ford, Harold and Mebert.

Only three admins left.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay.

So the poor Browns fan is in. He’s taking over YouBeenSlayed and now we just need the one of the guys from Smitty’s other league.

Barring they’re not a Cowboys fan.