• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantrax League

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be interested. I know Smitty and I have previously discussed it but he wasn't sure on which team might be available.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be interested. I know Smitty and I have previously discussed it but he wasn't sure on which team might be available.

@Trudem
I will list the 2 teams available for you. I'm sure a few here would count it as a small win. As they never feel the weekly pleasure of defeating anything Packers related.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem
I will list the 2 teams available for you. I'm sure a few here would count it as a small win. As they never feel the weekly pleasure of defeating anything Packers related.
As long as you guys dont mind a Packer fan in your midst im most likely down.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for most, but I hate dead teams and the weekly effects on the league.

Yeah. I rode the dead teams to my 9-4 record last year. Didn't feel like I accomplished anything.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance crazy Kenny can get the other one?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you guys dont mind a Packer fan in your midst im most likely down.

As long as you don't disappear when the Lions win the division this year. It could get rough.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you don't disappear when the Lions win the division this year. It could get rough.
Ok good. I dont think I have anything to worry about for a while.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he a Cowboys fan? At some point we'd have to draw a line on other fandom. However Kenny is always welcome.

Texans. No one in their right mind is a Cowboys fan. Not that Kenny is ever in his right mind.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a crazy friend that wants in, but yeah, I'd rather open it up than go to ten teams. I don't need a kicker that bad.

So if we only go to ten teams. Does that mean I overpaid for SD defense by trading Trent Richardson to @broncosmitty for it?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, man. I can't believe I made it home tonight. It was sweeps night at bowling, meaning it didn't mean a shit how you bowled. And I was sitting away from Kenny, and I didn't notice that my tequila glass wasn't going down any. Because Kenny had the bartender, who thinks I'm cute by the way, keep filling my tequila glass while I was bowling. If I've got tequila sitting in front of me, I'll sip on it. Who wouldn't? Anyway, when I got to another guy's house, I fucking fell and busted my ass and scraped the hell out of my arm on a rock. Kenny laughed and went inside while I lay there and gathered myself. Darrin didn't think it was as funny as Kenny did, but I'll have to agree with Kenny. It was pretty damn funny. Most fun I've had in a long time. I may or may not still be pretty drunk. I never can tell because of the weed. Anyway, keep it real. I think I'll crash.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, man. I can't believe I made it home tonight. It was sweeps night at bowling, meaning it didn't mean a shit how you bowled. And I was sitting away from Kenny, and I didn't notice that my tequila glass wasn't going down any. Because Kenny had the bartender, who thinks I'm cute by the way, keep filling my tequila glass while I was bowling. If I've got tequila sitting in front of me, I'll sip on it. Who wouldn't? Anyway, when I got to another guy's house, I fucking fell and busted my ass and scraped the hell out of my arm on a rock. Kenny laughed and went inside while I lay there and gathered myself. Darrin didn't think it was as funny as Kenny did, but I'll have to agree with Kenny. It was pretty damn funny. Most fun I've had in a long time. I may or may not still be pretty drunk. I never can tell because of the weed. Anyway, keep it real. I think I'll crash.
How ya feelin today?

A lil foggy?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I rode the dead teams to my 9-4 record last year. Didn't feel like I accomplished anything.

Which is why it kills me. Why a owner would ignore a team that even you can win with is unreal.

That team had like 3 wins year before. You did accomplish something.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you get him to join the Hoop?

I think we need three. Chief, Trudem and Kenny...

So if we only go to ten teams. Does that mean I overpaid for SD defense by trading Trent Richardson to @broncosmitty for it?

Thunder was the 3rd team. Seems he stated to stay more active this season. So, it's prolly just two. Replacing LP and Yao for sure. Their last log in date was in Sept of 16'.