• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best ability is availability...an ability he doesn't seem to possess. Doesn't mean that when he plays, he isn't really good though
i suppose, but playing and playing healthy is rare

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not like john brown doesnt havt 10491209 red flags and only one good year
True..but when I referenced his red flags (the lack of being available) in the initial statement..I'm giving that..so why point to that in your disagreement? I know he's sick or hurt all the time, we all do...but being sick or hurt all the time DOES NOT equate to a lack of skill that becomes Ted Ginn. You can point out all that stuff that you like, won't argue one bit. But none of it gives any substance or credibility to his game being on par with Ginn. Two separate conversations, one of which I'm in total agreement with you on, the other, no idea where that's coming from. He's much more DJax than Ginn

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, probably. I personally think Joe has enough to keep some receivers relevant. Still has a big arm, should be decent for Smoke, Crabby's big body should be somewhat decent there..but after that? I seriously doubt there's enough targets to justify rostering anyone other than Smoke or Crabby...unless you're banking on a Smoke injury, which isn't a huge gamble
Well, I bet on that last yr and lost. ... Maclin was suppose to be the 'Crabtree'/possession guy. Didn't work out so well. ... only Wallace got any fantasy relevent 'love' - and he just may be back again. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I bet on that last yr and lost. ... Maclin was suppose to be the 'Crabtree'/possession guy. Didn't work out so well. ... only Wallace got any fantasy relevent 'love' - and he just may be back again. ....
Yea, and that would take any possibility of Smoke being relevant and just crap all over it too.

No idea what the deal with Maclin there was..I thought it'd be a decent marriage

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True..but when I referenced his red flags (the lack of being available) in the initial statement..I'm giving that..so why point to that in your disagreement? I know he's sick or hurt all the time, we all do...but being sick or hurt all the time DOES NOT equate to a lack of skill that becomes Ted Ginn. You can point out all that stuff that you like, won't argue one bit. But none of it gives any substance or credibility to his game being on par with Ginn. Two separate conversations, one of which I'm in total agreement with you on, the other, no idea where that's coming from. He's much more DJax than Ginn
Ok I’ll agree with that

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace to PHI. .... that pretty much screws my hopes for M. Hollins this yr unless maybe they think Jeffery won't be ready for week 1. ....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot
Thanks for waking up the message board. Was kind of quiet yesterday until your blockbuster.