• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't imagine why? Seriously.
It's not like Hoodie sticks with 1 guy.
If that one guy is good at banging the goaline or clock killing, he'll stick with him in that role, and in that offense, that's fantasy gold...that's why.

Now Hill might not be that guy, but he's definitely gonna get a shot at winning that role

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh visiting Rams, if this happens.....looks like I'll be avoiding seahawks, cardinals, and 9ers if all things are equal and I'm on the clock on draft day.

damn that D would be INSANE

still can't say I'm all-in like when they were in StL, but Rams are pushing hard for that SB this year

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hoping the Such nationwide tour stops today. Great fit for Oakland, don't screw it up Chucky

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this ain't a great start for my boy AJ-

"
Zay Jones was arrested Monday night in Los Angeles and charged with felony vandalism.

In a video obtained by TMZ Sports, Jones is seen completely nude and involved in a struggle with his brother, Vikings WR Cayleb Jones. Zay was yelling, "I'm going to fight for Jesus," and was allegedly trying to jump off of a 30th floor balcony in an L.A. hotel, smashing his foot through a window. The window and area around it was covered in blood from Zay's leg/foot. He's currently being held at USC medical center, and it's unclear what exactly is his issue."

Its obvious his issue, drugs or mental instability, either way it aint a good sign for his NFL future

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"
Zay Jones was arrested Monday night in Los Angeles and charged with felony vandalism.

In a video obtained by TMZ Sports, Jones is seen completely nude and involved in a struggle with his brother, Vikings WR Cayleb Jones. Zay was yelling, "I'm going to fight for Jesus," and was allegedly trying to jump off of a 30th floor balcony in an L.A. hotel, smashing his foot through a window. The window and area around it was covered in blood from Zay's leg/foot. He's currently being held at USC medical center, and it's unclear what exactly is his issue."

Its obvious his issue, drugs or mental instability, either way it aint a good sign for his NFL future
yikes,

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched that TMZ video last night with Zay Jones, from what I could tell, shit went off the deep end.

entering Titus Young territory here, that's scary stuff.

Blood everywhere

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"

Rookies.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Restricted free agent Cameron Meredith will visit the Ravens on Thursday.
They're also hosting RFA Willie Snead. Meredith's had a hotter than expected market after missing all of 2017 to ACL surgery. He would join a three-wide set of Michael Crabtree and John Brown in Baltimore.

Meredith and Snead owner are having nightmares. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Restricted free agent Cameron Meredith will visit the Ravens on Thursday.
They're also hosting RFA Willie Snead. Meredith's had a hotter than expected market after missing all of 2017 to ACL surgery. He would join a three-wide set of Michael Crabtree and John Brown in Baltimore.

Meredith and Snead owner are having nightmares. ....
Yea, probably. I personally think Joe has enough to keep some receivers relevant. Still has a big arm, should be decent for Smoke, Crabby's big body should be somewhat decent there..but after that? I seriously doubt there's enough targets to justify rostering anyone other than Smoke or Crabby...unless you're banking on a Smoke injury, which isn't a huge gamble

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, probably. I personally think Joe has enough to keep some receivers relevant. Still has a big arm, should be decent for Smoke, Crabby's big body should be somewhat decent there..but after that? I seriously doubt there's enough targets to justify rostering anyone other than Smoke or Crabby...unless you're banking on a Smoke injury, which isn't a huge gamble
i agree on joe. BUt smokey with all due respect has had 1 , 1000 yard season, and barely, hes tedd ginn ish

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree on joe. BUt smokey with all due respect has had 1 , 1000 yard season, and barely, hes tedd ginn ish
That one season was also the only season he played mist of his games.. He's five Ted Ginns, with better hands, when healthy..which is rarely

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one season was also the only season he played mist of his games.. He's five Ted Ginns, with better hands, when healthy..which is rarely
based on what , 1 season, and a ton of injuries and sickle cell?