• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fangio 3 year deal

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I let it die without rubbing your face in it

LMAO. Does your conceited little fucking attitude and delusions no ZERO bounds? You made a fool out of yourself in that argument. My god. This is hilarious. Rub my face in what? I was right.

Is this another one of your "toot your own horn" posts? How embarrassing. You come off as being mentally ill right now.

You actually think I did anything other than run circles in logic around you? It's just astounding listening to you. How could you possibly rub my face in anything? Look at what position he just signed on for, you dip shit. It's amazing... utterly astonishing you are.

You have the IQ of a barn animal.

A liar? Name one thing I "lied" about... Holy shit dude. I merely used common sense to illustrate what the overwhelmingly most likely conclusion.

Name what I lied about
Name what you could possibly "rub my face in"

There's only one way you could dream of doing that, and that's if Vic Fangio lands a HC'ing job. Hell, interviewing for one would at least be a start.

I don’t know why a whopping 3 year contract would change your mind.

Change my mind? My mind hasn't been changed, stupid. How stupid are you? I have the same opinion I have since this interaction with your stupid ass began.

Yes, coaches with HC'ing aspirations, who go into the open market... AGAIN... at age 60. Always go without interviewing for a HC'ing gig.

He's had FIVE... one, two, three, four, FIVE different NFL DC jobs. Along with bein a special assistant HC in Baltimore.

He was even successful as a DC in college with Stanford. However, he has never moved anywhere but laterally to other DC jobs. Hmmm... makes ya fuckin wonder? Doesn't it Beengay? You doddering douche.

If the bears have the number one defense next year, Fangio will be a HC somewhere the following year.

Oh, do you mean like he did after coaching up a perennially elite defense in San Fran? The what? 4th or 5th job he had success at as DC. Bahahaha

He has been qualified for a very long-time, and has NEVER interviewed. We just hired a coordinator who called a grand-total of 5 games, you utter and complete moron. Do you know how long Fangio has been doing this, and doing it a high level?

Beengay, name ONE... ONE coach in the modern era. Who has gotten his FIRST EVER HC'ing job in his SIXTIES. I'll be waiting with bells on. Dip shit.

Oh, and this really sounds like a guy hungry for a HC'ing gig. Vic Fangio hasn't thought about becoming an NFL head coach
You know exactly what you lied about. And I never said I didn’t want him back at dc. I wanted him, but I questioned how long it would last. And I still do think he could go HC somewhere. You act like 60 is old. He could probably coach another 10-15 years. And you lied about him never interviewing for a HC position. The reason he left the 9ers was because they didn’t interview him for the HC position. You have this little narrative in your head that never comes to fruition. Last year I was blasted by you for merely suggesting we take a QB. I originally wanted Watson, but said the 1st could address the QB position. You reacted the same way you did here, flying off the fucking handle like I raped your sister. Then you say this team could be a playoff team in 3017. I say they have probably got another growing year. I cite things like injury prone players, a young team, and a growing QB position. You fly off the handle like I killed your mother. Do you see a common trend here? You aren’t as much in tune with this team and the NFL as you think you are. The media reports one thing one day, then a few months later things change. It is a very real possibility that Fangio leaves. It’s a very real possibility that any of our coaches leave after a very successful year.

Dude, I used to think you were a bright poster years ago. Now I am kind of understanding why BS is he way he is. You say all this bull shit that you can’t back up. I listened to your logic because I thought you were smart. Year after year and almost everything you say is wrong. You’re sports insight is shit. And then you attack anyone who disagrees. Its fucking bull shit, man. Have some humility and realize you might be wrong because statistically, you most likely are.

Last edited:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know exactly what you lied about. And I never said I didn’t want him back at dc. I wanted him, but I questioned how long it would last. And I still do think he could go HC somewhere. You act like 60 is old. He could probably coach another 10-15 years. And you lied about him never interviewing for a HC position. The reason he left the 9ers was because they didn’t interview him for the HC position. You have this little narrative in your head that never comes to fruition. Last year I was blasted by you for merely suggesting we take a QB. I originally wanted Watson, but said the 1st could address the QB position. You reacted the same way you did here, flying off the fucking handle like I raped your sister. Then you say this team could be a playoff team in 3017. I say they have probably got another growing year. I cite things like injury prone players, a young team, and a growing QB position. You fly off the handle like I killed your mother. Do you see a common trend here? You aren’t as much in tune with this team and the NFL as you think you are. The media reports one thing one day, then a few months later things change. It is a very real possibility that Fangio leaves. It’s a very real possibility that any of our coaches leave after a very successful year.

Dude, I used to think you were a bright poster years ago. Now I am kind of understanding why BS is he way he is. You say all this bull shit that you can’t back up. I listened to your logic because I thought you were smart. Year after year and almost everything you say is wrong. You’re sports insight is shit. And then you attack anyone who disagrees. Its fucking bull shit, man. Have some humility and realize you might be wrong because statistically, you most likely are.

Don't waste your time.

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I still do think he could go HC somewhere. You act like 60 is old. He could probably coach another 10-15 years. And you lied about him never interviewing for a HC position. The reason he left the 9ers was because they didn’t interview him for the HC position.

He did interview for the 49ers. Why do you think he didn't interview? The reason he left isn't because he didn't interview, it's because they chose someone else.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did interview for the 49ers. Why do you think he didn't interview? The reason he left isn't because he didn't interview, it's because they chose someone else.
I got that wrong again. My bad.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the battle of the retards continue...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You act like 60 is old

It's ANCIENT for a coach. Just like 40 is old for a player. He's nearly a senior citizen! You fucking moron. Oh my god. Lol. Name ONE modern day coach who got his first HC'ing gig in his 60's.

You know exactly what you lied about.

HOLY SHIT. Lol. No, I do not. Tell me. I am not joking. I have never once lied on this board. I may have done a lot of shit, but lying? No.

I also never passed off the Fangio not wanting to be a HC as "100% confirmed facts". I said it was a safe conclusion to come to, when you use simple logic. IT IS.

You fly off the handle like I killed your mother.

I fly off the handle because you're an arrogant and conceited twat, who needs a smack in the face. A real life, hammer to the back of your head.

Year after year and almost everything you say is wrong.

Who is lying now? You moron. You just spew shit. I was dead on about where this team was at this past year. The defense made strides, and finished top ten. Like I said. We were competitive in most every game, and showed improvement. Like I said.

You're such a nothing. As if you're keeping score of "rights" and "wrongs".

You use anecdotal evidence. You go back and say horrendously stupid shit like "Not to toot my horn... but here's where I made a vague statement that many others were thinking! Wasn't I awesome for that!?"

"You said we wouldn't draft a QB, and we did! That = you're always wrong!

God, you're a fucking ****. Go shove a steak knife into your stomach.

Please, realize. You're severely stupid.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then you say this team could be a playoff team in 3017

YOU KEEP SAYING THIS, as if it's true.

My god! You're literally an insane person. How many times must I direct you back to the predictions thread? Where I predicted 7-8 wins and no playoffs.

This was my exact post.

Bears prove what many with knowledge of the team feel to be true. Which is that they have more talent than they're given credit for. They struggle with a tough schedule early on, but hold their own in most every contest and prove that they're not a team to be taken lightly. Then, the W's start to roll in during the second half of the season a bit. The run game and defense both show very promising signs. However, at the end of the day, their offensive fire power just isn't enough to push them to a winning record or a wild card spot.

There won't be a post-season for the Bears, but feelings of optimism begin to build in Chicago heading into the off-season. The Bears commit full-time to Mitch Trubisky as their starting QB, and all systems are a go to add the necessary pieces to make a run towards a playoff spot in the 2018 campaign.

And this post...

IMO, we'll steal one of those first two home games vs PIT or ATL. Not sure which, but I'd bet on it.

That is verbatim, and ON THE MONEY as to how our season went.

Who is lying now?