• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Nation Refugees

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the DLFL guys ... you gotta think they HTG and are struggling to keep it in the closet.

I think alternative lifestyle is a category that could apply to several of those malcontents.

Bull_Shirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll eventually get the hang of this..............

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some familiar names here.

I guess I'll have to be "on probation" for awhile, since I wasn't allowed access to my own account. I have to earn privileges?
I think I heard that once you hit 50 posts your privileges open up.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...for the new guys...when you see a name in green, that is one of the mods. They are super cool and fun. Dark Blue (named Hammer) is the HMFIC and is the ultimate law.

Not many rules. NSFW pics are ONLY for NSFW thread...any where else might result in banning. No trolling, alts or dups. Cussword has already found only 2 words that are banned...everything else is good to go

Bull_Shirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I heard that once you hit 50 posts your privileges open up.

Good to know, thanks. Took me a bit to get that avatar on, but I got it............in time, things will get easier, I'm sure.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey - I bought a "autographed" picture of Sandy the first time I went to Dodger Stadium at 6 years old. I stayed on the wall of my bedroom until I moved out to go to college. Mom tossed it out. :doh:

Hello, Moose.

My mom threw out a mint condition Commodore 64 before I could get back there and grab it.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...for the new guys...when you see a name in green, that is one of the mods. They are super cool and fun. Dark Blue (named Hammer) is the HMFIC and is the ultimate law.

Not many rules. NSFW pics are ONLY for NSFW thread...any where else might result in banning. No trolling, alts or dups. Cussword has already found only 2 words that are banned...everything else is good to go

care to revise? :whistle: