• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Nation Refugees

Atro SYB

Massive Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone join this site after the shutdown?

Atro SYB

Massive Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you, Champ. When can we get started on building the Champion's spa and relaxation grotto? The chaise lounges here are really uncomfortable.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck FN!

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you, Champ. When can we get started on building the Champion's spa and relaxation grotto? The chaise lounges here are really uncomfortable.

We're scouting locations as we speak. What did you give your team last week? Chi put up a pretty decent score and you beat him like he stole something.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone join this site after the shutdown?

When FanNation disappeared, replaced by a notice of change to come, I put in my email addy for notice. Not receiving any such, I typed in the URL, and lo, FN has become a play-to-pay contest/game site with narry a board or thread to be found. A Web search or two later, I stumbled upon SportsHoopla, recognized Catwoman's Julie Newmar avi pic and signed up. It seems many from the FN diaspora are finding their way here.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When FanNation disappeared, replaced by a notice of change to come, I put in my email addy for notice. Not receiving any such, I typed in the URL, and lo, FN has become a play-to-pay contest/game site with narry a board or thread to be found. A Web search or two later, I stumbled upon SportsHoopla, recognized Catwoman's Julie Newmar avi pic and signed up. It seems many from the FN diaspora are finding their way here.

You get bonus points for perseverance....

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I downloaded their app. What a waste of time. You can't even trash talk on it. They really screwed up if they hoped people are just gonna trust the SI brand and use that thing.

Worthless