• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Family

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So i was sitting here wondering we all mess around with each other me just being new i know that. It just seems like we are all one big happy family thats just my opinion oh and GO BIG RED

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly....Cornhusker Nation is one giant family...Seriously, if I see another Husker fan out and about I say "Go Big Red!" and it usually ends up with a stop and talk for about 20 minutes just bull shittin...Or if I am driving around town and i see a car with a Husker logo on it I usually honk and throw the bones while I pass them or roll up next to them, they tend to smile and give the thumbs up or throw the bones right back at me..

Living out here in the West you see a Husker fan and you immediately feel connected. Because this is more then just a fanbase, quiet frankly Nebraska football is damn near close to a religion. Much like a Mormon doesn't do anyhting on Sundays, I don't do anything on Saturdays during the fall...As Walter from the Big Lebowski says "I DONT ROLL ON SATURDAYS!!"

I tell my girlfriend that when we get marry she is being accepted into the Big Red Family...Because that's what it is, a BIG red family..I love my Huskers..I was born a Nebraska fan and I will die proudly a Nebraska fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPo9OBrIOi4

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly....Cornhusker Nation is one giant family...Seriously, if I see another Husker fan out and about I say "Go Big Red!" and it usually ends up with a stop and talk for about 20 minutes just bull shittin...Or if I am driving around town and i see a car with a Husker logo on it I usually honk and throw the bones while I pass them or roll up next to them, they tend to smile and give the thumbs up or throw the bones right back at me..

Living out here in the West you see a Husker fan and you immediately feel connected. Because this is more then just a fanbase, quiet frankly Nebraska football is damn near close to a religion. Much like a Mormon doesn't do anyhting on Sundays, I don't do anything on Saturdays during the fall...As Walter from the Big Lebowski says "I DONT ROLL ON SATURDAYS!!"

I tell my girlfriend that when we get marry she is being accepted into the Big Red Family...Because that's what it is, a BIG red family..I love my Huskers..I was born a Nebraska fan and I will die proudly a Nebraska fan.

YouTube - I DONT ROLL ON SHABBOS!

REP

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO BIG RED