• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons getting schooled in Cincy

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a long way to go

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say I'm happy I didn't get the game where I live, but I got the Jaguars game, so...

What's going on exactly? I mean, Matt Ryan's stats look horrible. Is the O-line performing bad or is it just him this time?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did get schooled...CIN missed 3 FGs that would've really made the margin look more in line with the way they got beat.

When it was still a contest...the OL just could not give Matt much time...DL couldn't get much penetration...I will say you don't like to see your OLB/DE getting blocked 1 on 1 by TE the way Biermann was getting handled.

Anyway...3 picks just won't get it done...short week, this will be another tough game, but one ATL should win...TB's DL is pretty stout, but OL is not.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say I'm happy I didn't get the game where I live, but I got the Jaguars game, so...

What's going on exactly? I mean, Matt Ryan's stats look horrible. Is the O-line performing bad or is it just him this time?

Jags...I have pity for you man...they need to go ahead and play Bortles.

Falcons...in short the OL did a 180 from the week before...truth be told, they really didn't play great vs NO either (Ryan was able to avoid 3 sacks by my count in that one)...probably more troubling than the OL was the front 7...CIN had nearly 300 yds at the half...pretty much did whatever they wanted in between the 20s so that had to tire those guys out. Not totally on Matt...2 back up OTs on the road vs a good team was just too much.

Only 2 games, and no Matthews so I think there is hope for the OL to improve once he's back...so far I haven't heard if he's practicing or not this week.

Here's what I expect the rest of the way...the OFC to play pretty well @ home, and the DEF will make some plays...on the road vs the tougher teams...I think its going to be hit or miss with the OFC and hopeful the DEF can hang in there.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags...I have pity for you man...they need to go ahead and play Bortles.

Falcons...in short the OL did a 180 from the week before...truth be told, they really didn't play great vs NO either (Ryan was able to avoid 3 sacks by my count in that one)...probably more troubling than the OL was the front 7...CIN had nearly 300 yds at the half...pretty much did whatever they wanted in between the 20s so that had to tire those guys out. Not totally on Matt...2 back up OTs on the road vs a good team was just too much.

Only 2 games, and no Matthews so I think there is hope for the OL to improve once he's back...so far I haven't heard if he's practicing or not this week.

Here's what I expect the rest of the way...the OFC to play pretty well @ home, and the DEF will make some plays...on the road vs the tougher teams...I think its going to be hit or miss with the OFC and hopeful the DEF can hang in there.

No, they should not. Henne got sacked ten times in that game. I would hate for our rookie quarterback to be exposed to that kind of beating. That's what happened to Gabbert.

I agree about the Falcons. On the road, we won't look so good.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The falcons got whooped upfront the whole game, beirmann played his worst game ever. This could be Tyson Jackson and kroy's last year has starters for anybody

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy is very underrated n playing in their field. Falcons at home may never lose more than 1 game. Away is a different story.