• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: FALCONS at Dolphins (Pre-Season # 3) Aug 25 @ 8:00 PM ET

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta-Falcons-Banner.jpg

Falcons.png~c200
YFhnH.png
NFL_Miami_Dolphins_200x200_trans.png

Camping-World-Header.jpg

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest pre-season game thus far.

Will be looking closely at Ryan and that offensive line, and of course, Beasley and seeing if he can get after the QB.

Rise UP

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest pre-season game thus far.

Will be looking closely at Ryan and that offensive line, and of course, Beasley and seeing if he can get after the QB.

Rise UP

Good points...in addition I want to see Neal in coverage again after getting torched last week.

In terms of the pass rush, I don't expect to see many blitzes.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points...in addition I want to see Neal in coverage again after getting torched last week.

In terms of the pass rush, I don't expect to see many blitzes.

Yeah - Neal keeping tight coverage would be great.

No, Freeny is a no go tonight but I'm still dying to see Beasley just smoke a QB....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - Neal keeping tight coverage would be great.

No, Freeny is a no go tonight but I'm still dying to see Beasley just smoke a QB....

What are they actually doing with Vic on 3rd down?...I didn't really pay attention last week focused mostly on the OFC...DQ said he would still be a situational passer rusher, but I've failed to pick up on it...is he sliding to DE from his LB spot?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are they actually doing with Vic on 3rd down?...I didn't really pay attention last week focused mostly on the OFC...DQ said he would still be a situational passer rusher, but I've failed to pick up on it...is he sliding to DE from his LB spot?

Yeah - He's moving to DE, but still not generating much. That's why I hope Freeney is just 75% of what he used to be, then we might have some semblance of a pass rush.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - He's moving to DE, but still not generating much. That's why I hope Freeney is just 75% of what he used to be, then we might have some semblance of a pass rush.

I'm guessing he will take a leap, but not huge...4 to maybe 7 or 8...Garrett and Jackson need to wreck havoc inside then we might start seeing some stunts or inside pass rushes get there...so far from what little I've seen, Vic is pressing the edge hard.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caught it at 2Q 10 min mark....Julio, Neal were both already out with minor injuries...maybe you caught it from the beginning.

General thoughts...overall not good for the 1st unit on either side of the ball imo...another RZ pick, some, but very little pressure on the QB.

Matt is having trouble with interior passes in the RZ...the TE got knocked off his route slightly, but he had to be eyeing the reciever down because it was an easy pick...I'm not sure why Shanny doesn't look to Toilolo in the RZ...guy is freakin 6'8".

Hooper made some plays but put one on the ground allowing a short field for 6...Freeman made some nice runs again...Coleman had a nice run as well...the OL seems like they are going to be solid.

The Robinson kid can play...a legit deep threat. Hageman can be a beast, but I'm not sure if he has the motor.

They need to bring more game against this schedule to challenge CAR for sure.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the NFL

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate CFB, but I don't get much of a rise from it....unless I'm there live.

Well, being from Atlanta, the Falcons are just so frustrating. Whether it's injuries, untimely interceptions, QB's killing dogs...just so damn frustrating.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, being from Atlanta, the Falcons are just so frustrating. Whether it's injuries, untimely interceptions, QB's killing dogs...just so damn frustrating.
I can feel you on that brother!

I've been a Steelers fan for 40+ yrs, but moved to ATL in '96 and caught the Falcon fever during that '98 season, went to a few games, and I liked the Falcons ever since.

But, if it's not one thing, it's another, Vick ordeal, Petrino ordeal...I think he should've gotten rid of Dimitroff with Smitty, but Blank deserves better...one of the best owners in the game.

Reactions: Eco

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense looked fine, offense looks positively awful. I hope we play better next game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense looked fine, offense looks positively awful. I hope we play better next game.

They expect to play some starters in this last game I guess just to feel better about themselves...The OFC needs to start strong beginning next week or I think Shanny will be on a relatively short hook (10 gms)....DQ can't afford to hang on him all season this yr if the OFC is not clicking well by the bye week.