• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fake News

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeitler is gone. We might as well get ok with that quick. Fisher will be your RT, Westerman or Hopkins will be RG, Bodine at C, Boling at LG and Whit at LT unless they decide to let him go to and start Ogbuehi there. It is likely to be a horrid line.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hobson really has his work cut out for him these days. The Bengals front office doesn't even try to hide their apathy anymore. They could give a single fuck about doing what it takes to win. The fans all might as well go fuck themselves.

The offensive line killed this team last year. Mike and Marv are content to let it get even worse.

4-12 here we come. I'll find something else to do next season.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there's no on the roster replacement, but I really don't want Whitworth back. I think he's due for a big drop off in play.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeitler is gone. We might as well get ok with that quick. Fisher will be your RT, Westerman or Hopkins will be RG, Bodine at C, Boling at LG and Whit at LT unless they decide to let him go to and start Ogbuehi there. It is likely to be a horrid line.
I like how Hobs acts like two guys who are never active, Westerman and Hopkins are just going to stop in and replace a borderline pro bowl guard.
I also love how when he mentions "sign their own", he brings up Ryan Hewitt. Did he even play last year?

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there's no on the roster replacement, but I really don't want Whitworth back. I think he's due for a big drop off in play.

I think it's ungodly dumb that they are prioritizing signing a 36 year old tackle over a 27 year old guard in his prime. Zeitler is the best player on the weakest unit on this football team. Whit will probably hit the wall this year. Which case the offensive line as a whole will titanically implode.

Sad thing is, they could easily afford both Whit and Zeitler and probably a half way decent FA or two if they would trim the dead weight off the roster. Adam Jones, Maualuga, Michael Johnson. You know, like other professional franchises do.

But y'all know the drill. The Bengals have to keep their 30 million in cap space so they can let all their promising young players walk out the door. While keeping the same overpaid fucking worthless veterans who don't do shit.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I love the excuse that the Bengals have to save cap room for Eifert and Burfict's extensions.

Why?

So Eifert can make 30 mil guaranteed to break his ankle climbing in the ice tub? Burfict is one more concussion away from turning what little brains he has to soup. That's assuming the league doesn't try to banish him before that.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop the presses boys...... Dehner is reporting that the Bengals might go after Tits McGee (who may or may not be in the Vikings future plans).

That will solve all of our issues on the line.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop the presses boys...... Dehner is reporting that the Bengals might go after Tits McGee (who may or may not be in the Vikings future plans).

That will solve all of our issues on the line.

I've seen that idea floated around twitter. Honestly, I don't think its a horrible idea. If he's healthy, at least we know what we're getting with him.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen that idea floated around twitter. Honestly, I don't think its a horrible idea. If he's healthy, at least we know what we're getting with him.

I'd be happy to have him and Whit play next year..... I think Cedric and Fisher are both crap and the sooner we move on from those mistakes the better we'll be. But, we don't have shit for next year..... So, after we let Zeitler walk, we'll need to plug in a guard and have some experience to protect him. But Tits is injury prone..... And as noted in this thread, Whitworth is probably going to slide sooner rather than later. It could still blow up.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the master plan huh? Bringing back the human pudding pop himself. Jesus H. Christ.

These clowns are insufferable. They cling to their mediocre past like a fucking disease.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they just need to keep this business rolling. they had their playoff runs, now they just need people to buy tickets and show up for a few years. It must be hard for the players on this team who actually could contribute to a winning team. AJ Green wasn't happy at the end of last year, and I imagine he's probably demanding trades behind the scenes.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they just need to keep this business rolling. they had their playoff runs, now they just need people to buy tickets and show up for a few years. It must be hard for the players on this team who actually could contribute to a winning team. AJ Green wasn't happy at the end of last year, and I imagine he's probably demanding trades behind the scenes.

He wasn't happy because he couldn't pad his stats.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think AJ Green is more likely to retire early, ala Calvin Johnson, than demand a trade. Just doesn't strike me as the type of dude to cause issues with management. No matter how warranted they may be.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really looking forward to Hobs writing "we sign our own" after we lose Dre and Zeitler over the next few weeks.

We sign our own..... Just not Sanu, Jones, Dre, Zeitler, Steinbach, Joseph, Collins, M. Johnson, etc., etc.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only article worth reading on bengals.com right now is the one about the cheerleader, lol.