• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FAAB thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shouldn't, we all hve good jobs

When guys don't pay it usually isn't because they can't afford it. Just don't get into a league with flaky aholes and you should be alright.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When guys don't pay it usually isn't because they can't afford it. Just don't get into a league with flaky aholes and you should be alright.
theyre all close friends, and they can afford it, they are asshats that think they can do whatever they want. One guy that doesnt pay, and is always trouble to get money from, owns multiple retail stores, hes got more than enough money

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 WR leagues, Agholor needs to be owned. 20% maybe?

Charles Clay is going to be targeted a lot. Not sure I'd pay much though.

How hurt is he?

I picked him up in couple leagues.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of talk about Carson, but that should be Rawls job when he's healthy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary barnidge talking to the texans is intriguing to me

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of talk about Carson, but that should be Rawls job when he's healthy.

hope you stashed Carson in at least one league - I nabbed him in a couple, and unfortunately someone else already did in the leagues I didn't

now on to this week's FAAB targets

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
focused on RB last week, that pool is dry now, so turning the focus to WR/TE

JJ Nelson / Jaron Brown - Smokey Brown already Q/out for wk 3, and let's face it, father time is finally catching up to the immortal Fitzgerald/Palmer connection. More interested in JJ Nelson, personally, as he keeps popping that stat sheet when the other Brown sits.
Nelson - I'd toss $10-15, prob would wait for Jaron to clear waivers

Rishard Higgins - Britt quickly lost favor in CLE, appears only Fisher can get him to be productive, which is the exact opposite impact the Fish made on most other offensive players he touched. Coleman broken hand again, CLE gonna be chucking the rock in catch-up mode once again. Interesting cheap option
$5-10

Mohammed Sanu - looked good vs suspect GB secondary, always the allure of the 'other guy' in ATL passing attack
$1-5

Witten - if this guy is still available, roster him already, Dak's loves a good check down/security throw
$10-15

Doyle - looks like Brissett can at least target a big TE, not sure there's much upside unless PPR format
$5-8

feel free to comment/add others, as well as projecting spending budgets.
Definitely shout if you are seeing someone worthy of a big chuck of FAAB - I need help in a couple leagues!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or perine, or chris thompson, or kearse

carson, henry, thompson, perine are all gone from my leagues, won't be bidding on any of them

Kearse interests me in any type of PPR format, as Robby Anderson can't seem to get anything going with his targets, currently.

Prob gonna try to land either Kearse or Higgins - think I'm gonna put 11 down on both in a full PPR league

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carson, henry, thompson, perine are all gone from my leagues, won't be bidding on any of them

Kearse interests me in any type of PPR format, as Robby Anderson can't seem to get anything going with his targets, currently.

Prob gonna try to land either Kearse or Higgins - think I'm gonna put 11 down on both in a full PPR league
i'm asking h to rank them for me and how much u would bid for each

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm asking h to rank them for me and how much u would bid for each

Carson - at least 20%, still kinda muddied situation imo, but he's the RB1 right now in seattle, which usually translates to top 15 RB play for fantasy. if you think he dominates touches moving forward, 40-50%

Henry - do you think he has officially usurped Murray? if so, break the bank, like 60-70%, imo. Kid is gonna beast when he has that backfield to himself.

Thompson/Perine - PPR, give me thompson, would like to hear some more news on those ribs of Rob's before even putting $10 down on either

Kearse/Higgins - i think both are worthy of 10% bids in PPR formats. putting in claims for each at 11, hoping to land 1 of them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson - at least 20%, still kinda muddied situation imo, but he's the RB1 right now in seattle, which usually translates to top 15 RB play for fantasy. if you think he dominates touches moving forward, 40-50%

Henry - do you think he has officially usurped Murray? if so, break the bank, like 60-70%, imo. Kid is gonna beast when he has that backfield to himself.

Thompson/Perine - PPR, give me thompson, would like to hear some more news on those ribs of Rob's before even putting $10 down on either

Kearse/Higgins - i think both are worthy of 10% bids in PPR formats. putting in claims for each at 11, hoping to land 1 of them.
they came out n said they won't expand thompson much

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they came out n said they won't expand thompson much

yup, but I still think he has a good floor with the receptions in PPR, which could expand if they are playing from behind any given week.
A
nd I think most coaches in the NFL would say that they don't plan on expanding the role of their passing down RB, but game flow will determine that.
Or Perine fumbling, that would also change their tune in a hurry.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride @DUB

how much you throwing down for a piece of the Latavius pie?

still have most of my budget remaining in 1 league and over 60% left in another
prob won't bid on him in the 60% budget league since I have good RBs in that one already and just added Smallwood last week

In my other league we have 2 flex spots, so the extra RB is a must, imo.

bidding at least 10-15%, thinking about going up to 20% for him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride @DUB

how much you throwing down for a piece of the Latavius pie?

still have most of my budget remaining in 1 league and over 60% left in another
prob won't bid on him in the 60% budget league since I have good RBs in that one already and just added Smallwood last week

In my other league we have 2 flex spots, so the extra RB is a must, imo.

bidding at least 10-15%, thinking about going up to 20% for him.
thinking im going 25-30 if u want him.

backing that up with a 20 on gallman.........

if i get them both im out of FAAB for the year,