• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F YOU! MARINERS

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a person that has been a season ticket holder with my buddy four rows back in between home plate and first base and NO THEY ARE NOT CHEAP since this stadium was built i gave my tickets to me meth addict nephew maybe he can make use of them because I HAVE ZERO interest TO EVER GO BACK TO A GAME OR WATCH THESE BUMS PLAY.

When i worked at Glendale Country Club in my youth i sat and served you and Silver drinks you MARINERS OWNER SCUM,when that thing passed at that Taj Mah Hal of baseball was built YOU SWORE TO A VIABLE TEAM ,,you scum you lied i never used your email aside from once but i email two of you owners and will hack you to DEATH until YOU FIRE these idiots,i have had it and i am not the only one 19 fucking runs! you faggotts you sucjk.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i approve of this thread

your words are pure art

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to replace the Mariners with the Marines. Put up a fight.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOK 22! how about 25 you scum.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to replace the Mariners with the Marines. Put up a fight.
I look at your team's current payroll and their record so far this year, and I am surprised that you would say something like that about anybody's else's team.

But then I remember who you root for, and it makes perfect sense.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most runs and hits given up in franchise history. And they're got Sucre on the mound, probably only going to get worse.

37 in the past two games.

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at your team's current payroll and their record so far this year, and I am surprised that you would say something like that about anybody's else's team.

But then I remember who you root for, and it makes perfect sense.
I actually empathize with you. It was tongue-in-cheek.....for the moment.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 mariners hats i own,every single ONE was just shipped to this idiot i know in Mexico,yah he can have em.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a person that has been a season ticket holder with my buddy four rows back in between home plate and first base and NO THEY ARE NOT CHEAP since this stadium was built i gave my tickets to me meth addict nephew maybe he can make use of them because I HAVE ZERO interest TO EVER GO BACK TO A GAME OR WATCH THESE BUMS PLAY.

When i worked at Glendale Country Club in my youth i sat and served you and Silver drinks you MARINERS OWNER SCUM,when that thing passed at that Taj Mah Hal of baseball was built YOU SWORE TO A VIABLE TEAM ,,you scum you lied i never used your email aside from once but i email two of you owners and will hack you to DEATH until YOU FIRE these idiots,i have had it and i am not the only one 19 fucking runs! you faggotts you sucjk.

I 100% get your frustration, BUT, the season shipped out a while ago. Still hope I see, I feel for you. This was me a few weeks back, and now watch the game with less expectations on the year to save my sanity. Once again, I feel you as I'm sure all on this board can relate at some point in the year. Now, it's over DJ let it go and save your self.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% get your frustration, BUT, the season shipped out a while ago. Still hope I see, I feel for you. This was me a few weeks back, and now watch the game with less expectations on the year to save my sanity. Once again, I feel you as I'm sure all on this board can relate at some point in the year. Now, it's over DJ let it go and save your self.

I hear yah,i just wear my emotions on my cuff,it's just me,i get worked up sometimes,but come on this is bS i PAY for those seats and this crap.

But thank you.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This... I definitely did not let the little teaser by the M's over the past week and a 1/2 get me excited about the season... However, these last two games has more more excited about the possibilities of Jack Z losing his job... He has ruined our bullpen... We had so many great players in the pen and now what do we have to show for it? Our pen is in the worst shape than it's been in over a decade...

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear yah,i just wear my emotions on my cuff,it's just me,i get worked up sometimes,but come on this is bS i PAY for those seats and this crap.

But thank you.

Touche'. You pay as much as anyone could, that almost pisses me off. I live in AZ now and have payed for the Extra Innings package every year that it's been available, but would be in your shoes if I was still back home. It's amazing what we as fans are willing to spend our hard earned money on when year after year it's suppose to be entertainment but turns to daily frustration. Who am I kidding, I'll be suckered again next year and buy that package along with shirts, hats, and any other stupid representation I feel necessary to root my team heading into the year.

As the Anointedone said, these blowouts hopefully get us closer to a new regime. It's time to move on from Z.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"ve been bitter since 95 after they traded Tino and Nelson ... 2001 was just lucky because Ichiro emerged and took the league by storm, Mariners are a joke and have been for decades... What's so insulting is all the talent they had in the mid 90's and how they had a potential dynasty staring them in the face, and this ownership group did everything in there power to #$@^! it up ... I don't have one piece of Mariner gear at my house... NOT one... And I won't ever sport anything Mariner until this team sell's to someone who actually cares about a good product....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mariners had a perfect game earlier this week...ups and downs.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a few cowards in this game.

Charlie Brown would puke in his baseball cap.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"ve been bitter since 95 after they traded Tino and Nelson ... 2001 was just lucky because Ichiro emerged and took the league by storm, Mariners are a joke and have been for decades... What's so insulting is all the talent they had in the mid 90's and how they had a potential dynasty staring them in the face, and this ownership group did everything in there power to #$@^! it up ... I don't have one piece of Mariner gear at my house... NOT one... And I won't ever sport anything Mariner until this team sell's to someone who actually cares about a good product....

To be fair they had to trade Tino, problem was they chose Hitchcock. The biggest issue with the potential dynasty was Chuck spending so much time sucking Scott Boras' balls.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You see,now you brought back NIGHTMARES of Ayala,every time i see that idiot run out to the mound my blood would boil,then he married Lou's daughter and they RESIGNED HIM!