• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Examples of announcers sucking Derek Jeter's overrated dick

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching game 7 of the 2001 World Series, it was the bottom of the 6th inning, Tony Batista his one to the left-center field gap that knocks in the first run of the game, but Batista makes a bad choice as he makes the first out of the inning at third base.

Bernie Williams got to the ball quickly, threw a strike to Jeter, who was the cutoff man, and then Jeter makes a slightly off target throw to third base, where Scott Brosius makes a great tag to get the runner on a play that would have been much easier if Jeter didn't try to throw the ball into the dugout.

But the announcers never once mentioned Bernie Williams getting to the ball so quickly and his dart to Jeter, or the great tag by Brosius. They literally were drooling on themselves because Jeter made a catch as the cutoff man on a ball thrown right to him, and then started jacking off because he made an off target throw that forced Brosius to make an excellent tag.

I think they were so smitten that game because he was faking a strained pussy or something.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching game 7 of the 2001 World Series, it was the bottom of the 6th inning, Tony Batista his one to the left-center field gap that knocks in the first run of the game, but Batista makes a bad choice as he makes the first out of the inning at third base.

Bernie Williams got to the ball quickly, threw a strike to Jeter, who was the cutoff man, and then Jeter makes a slightly off target throw to third base, where Scott Brosius makes a great tag to get the runner on a play that would have been much easier if Jeter didn't try to throw the ball into the dugout.

But the announcers never once mentioned Bernie Williams getting to the ball so quickly and his dart to Jeter, or the great tag by Brosius. They literally were drooling on themselves because Jeter made a catch as the cutoff man on a ball thrown right to him, and then started jacking off because he made an off target throw that forced Brosius to make an excellent tag.

I think they were so smitten that game because he was faking a strained pussy or something.

I remember that play, and in all fairness, Bernie wasn't that quick to the ball....he got rid of it quickly once he got there, but he was relatively slow to get to the ball (by CF standards) At that point in his career, Bernie had poor range.

Brosius did make a great tag though...he was a incredibly underrated fielder imo.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jeter used to tell his pitchers when HE was ready for them to pitch.

douche
bag

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Jeter, what can you say?

Retired for 5 years, but still #1 in his hater's hearts.

It's touching.

:heh:

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that play, and in all fairness, Bernie wasn't that quick to the ball....he got rid of it quickly once he got there, but he was relatively slow to get to the ball (by CF standards) At that point in his career, Bernie had poor range.
Brosius did make a great tag though...he was a incredibly underrated fielder imo.
I have to admit Brosius was a very good glove at 3B, the Yanks picked him up for defense but his first year with them he hit well for them. His hitting had crashed after a couple of good years with the A's and my memory is he was viewed as probably being washed up at his age.

I hate him because I saw him ruin a promising start by Pedro in Fenway, he had been cruising and had two on from maybe a questionable walk and a squib in the 7th. Had two strikes on Brosius and threw a beautiful change, Scott froze and Tek headed towards the dugout but the ump called it a ball. Fans behind home shrieked.
Next pitch, another beautiful change, Tek heads off, ball. Fans wail.
Then a hanging change and a 3 run HR. Shame on Tek for calling 3 changes in a row unless Pedro shook him off.

But, fuck Brosius.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely one of the most overrated players of all-time. Everything he did it was made to believe not one other player could do the same and he was an angel.
I feel like a good comparison in the NBA is Bill Russell. Congrats on 11 titles while playing with 5-6 HOF teammates in an 8 team league, you aren't close to a top 10 player of all-time.

Jeter isn't a top 5 SS of all-time, I think most would agree.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely one of the most overrated players of all-time. Everything he did it was made to believe not one other player could do the same and he was an angel.
I feel like a good comparison in the NBA is Bill Russell. Congrats on 11 titles while playing with 5-6 HOF teammates in an 8 team league, you aren't close to a top 10 player of all-time.

Jeter was truly a great player, but his defense is way overrated. Negative DWAR for his career and only 3 seasons with a positive DWAR. That he was a SS who could hit was what made him great.

Bill Russell, on the other hand, is arguably the greatest defender ever. Jeter got a lot of love for his glove when it wasn't deserved. He's kinda like Kobe Bryant in that way, but Kobe probably ranks higher as a basketball player than Jeter as a baseball player.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
64 straight hours of Jeter's greatest slap hits this weekend on mlb network

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 2014 All-Star Game. Buck was too busy slobbering his nob to mention how Tony Gwynn had recently passed.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tune in and watch captain derek jog home on home runs by A-Rod, Giambi, Teixeira and others

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tune in and watch captain derek jog home on home runs by A-Rod, Giambi, Teixeira and others

they wouldn't have hit those home runs if it wasn't for Jeter's calm eyes

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, pretty cool to watch those '96 ALCS games again.

Makes me nostalgic for the atmosphere of the old place. The new mall/ballpark just can't compete.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeter barely beats the throw to first on a Baltimore chop.

"...and another fine piece of hitting from Jetes there, John!"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most overrated athletes of our lifetime?

1.) Bill Russell
2.) Tom Brady
3.) Cal Ripken
4.) Derek Jeter (though I think Jeter has as much talent as the top three combined)