• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everything is going to be okay. Shawn says so!...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he does sleep well. On the other hand, if he isn't sleeping well, it's his own fault because he should have actually attempted to lure a coach who had some REAL success in the past. A coach who comes to mind is a Chris Peterson type of coach who has won BIG before. Do you recall what he did for a no name school called Boise State?!

You think everyone just doesn't give a shit...

Like it's all a big game or something.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eichorst is sweating this one.

Let's not shit ourselves. He is nervous as hell. He isn't sleeping at all right now.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he does sleep well. On the other hand, if he isn't sleeping well, it's his own fault because he should have actually attempted to lure a coach who had some REAL success in the past. A coach who comes to mind is a Chris Peterson type of coach who has won BIG before. Do you recall what he did for a no name school called Boise State?!
That's a good one...he's currently 4-4 at Washington.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The people responding on Facebook represent the 90% of our fanbase.

They are actually Nebraska fans. They just literally don't have any knowledge of what they're speaking about.

Despite popular belief, we do not have a very knowledgeable fanbase.

Do you actually think Nebraska should have 6 losses at this point in the season? It doesn't take a very knowledgeable fan to see that this is inexcusable.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually think Nebraska should have 6 losses at this point in the season? It doesn't take a very knowledgeable fan to see that this is inexcusable.

Do you think people on Facebook are complaining about 6 losses?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husker fans on facebook complain about EVERYTHING.

For example, Eichorst is doing this on purpose because he's planning on heading to Wisconsin.......Eichorst is paying the refs to throw these flags.......Westerkamp is dropping passes on purpose.........DPE has never actually been hurt, he's faking it...........The announcers are swaying the outcome of the game..........If you pay close enough attention the person running the clock is shaving a few seconds here and there leaving us with no time to comeback...........The guy calling the plays (fans don't know our OC's name) doesn't actually have real plays, he's just making them up during the game........

etc....etc.....etc.......

Our fans are dumb.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's a good one...he's currently 4-4 at Washington.

Did you even look at who Washington lost to?! Riley would have gotten CLOBBERED by all of those teams, but Peterson made those games competitive. I bet he'll have Washington going pretty strong down the road, unlike what west coast Riley is going to do with Nebraska. If Nebraska would have gotten Peterson to come here and with the same exact same things happening to him, Nebraska may still have 4 losses at the very most, but chances for a bowl game would be much better, and not only that, our future would be looking much better.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to games a bit too..........that is 90% of our fanbase ^^^^

They surround me where ever I sit in the stadium.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Husker fans on facebook complain about EVERYTHING.

For example, Eichorst is doing this on purpose because he's planning on heading to Wisconsin.......Eichorst is paying the refs to throw these flags.......Westerkamp is dropping passes on purpose.........DPE has never actually been hurt, he's faking it...........The announcers are swaying the outcome of the game..........If you pay close enough attention the person running the clock is shaving a few seconds here and there leaving us with no time to comeback...........The guy calling the plays (fans don't know our OC's name) doesn't actually have real plays, he's just making them up during the game........

etc....etc.....etc.......

Our fans are dumb.

There are dumb fans for every team, but most Nebraska fans can see what west coast Eichorst has gotten us into.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are dumb fans for every team, but most Nebraska fans can see what west coast Eichorst has gotten us into.

Yea there are dumb fans everywhere.......

We are no more knowledgeable than any other fanbase. This is something I've learned as I've gone to games.

That shit is a huge myth.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even look at who Washington lost to?! Riley would have gotten CLOBBERED by all of those teams, but Peterson made those games competitive. I bet he'll have Washington going pretty strong down the road, unlike what west coast Riley is going to do with Nebraska. If Nebraska would have gotten Peterson to come here and with the same exact same things happening to him, Nebraska may still have 4 losses at the very most, but chances for a bowl game would be much better, and not only that, our future would be looking much better.
Oh, so now competitive losses matter?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys remember Ralphie from the ESPN board?

I am more than 60% positive Exorbitant is Ralphie.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do you guys remember Ralphie from the ESPN board?

I am more than 60% positive Exorbitant is Ralphie.

I am 100% positive that you're just a young punk. I've been a Nebraska fan since probably twenty years before you were born.

By the way, did you see the point spread for the game? +4.5 points Nebraska. It's a sucker bet.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh, so now competitive losses matter?

No, what I was pointing out was they actually were beaten by some REALLY good teams, not on the same level as that 1-6 ?powerhouse? Nebraska played last Saturday. You were the one who pointed out Wash. was 4-4. Also, do you believe Boise is a hotbed for recruits to come to? That town isn't any more attractive, or maybe less attractive than going to Corvallis is for recruits, but go ahead and see how much better Peterson did at Boise than west coast Riley did at Corvallis.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am 100% positive that you're just a young punk. I've been a Nebraska fan since probably twenty years before you were born.

By the way, did you see the point spread for the game? +4.5 points Nebraska. It's a sucker bet.

Nebraska is going to give Michigan St. a lot of grief, in my opinion, so that to me proves that west coast Riley has enough talent to have done a better job this season than what we have seen.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we'll see any FUSE or F.U.S.E signs in the crowd Saturday?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if we'll see any FUSE or F.U.S.E signs in the crowd Saturday?

If anyone does, they'll wait to see if Nebraska is way down in the 4th quarter to show them.