• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Evan Dietrich-Smith

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a back up guy you use in a pinch. If he signs cheap, great if not, no big loss. He can be upgraded, he should be upgraded. If he's the best we have at Center, our oline is in trouble. I don't think he's any more important to this line that Marshall Newhouse. I don't care if he can make all the line adjustments if he can't hold back a defender to save his life, let alone our QB's. Being able to make calls means jack shit if you can't execute.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a back up guy you use in a pinch. If he signs cheap, great if not, no big loss. He can be upgraded, he should be upgraded. If he's the best we have at Center, our oline is in trouble. I don't think he's any more important to this line that Marshall Newhouse. I don't care if he can make all the line adjustments if he can't hold back a defender to save his life, let alone our QB's. Being able to make calls means jack shit if you can't execute.

Pretty much that, I'd take him for a fair price.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what other options are there? We do have a swiss cheese defense to fix, 20 something other FAs and limited cap space...are you willing to take a crack with a guy who hasn't played a down of football? And I am sorry but Newhouse?...how can you compare anybody to that revolving door?????

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's what eds is. He routinely allowed defenders to walk him right back into the pocket. He wiffs often. He look serviceable be cause Rodgers escapes all the pressure be allows. Other qbs have the luxury of stepping up into a pocket, Rodgers has to escape a collapsing g pocket frequently because Eds is usually getting walked back to where Rodgers should be able to step to.

They can sign him, but he certainly doesn't deserve a raise.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Mondio on this subject. He gives up way too much push in the middle. It sounds like he wants top dollar and to me he's just not worth a pay raise. I wonder if Tretter can switch to C being he is an Ivy League man and does have some good athletic ability. He is also good at recognizing blitzes

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Mondio on this subject. He gives up way too much push in the middle. It sounds like he wants top dollar and to me he's just not worth a pay raise. I wonder if Tretter can switch to C being he is an Ivy League man and does have some good athletic ability. He is also good at recognizing blitzes

What are you going off of to make that conclusion? He hasn't played a down in the pros

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

What are you going off of to make that conclusion? He hasn't played a down in the pros

If I'm not mistaken, he was a tackle in college too. I would also like to know where that statement came from...