• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN/CBS Members: Welcome Aboard!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome everyone! :suds:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
421618_352098204867381_643316593_n.jpg

MHSL82 makes that same face when he puts on his mascara.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think MHSL had dirt on the ESPN moderator. This smells of a CIA operation, or maybe KGB.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think MHSL had dirt on the ESPN moderator. This smells of a CIA operation, or maybe KGB.

I thought I had dirt on them and thus a cash settlement and closing of the forums was in order; but they informed me that literal dirt would not work for leverage, they'd just have me clean it up, and they got a restraining order as punishment for the dirt I threw. Vengeful, non-complicit, people. They said, as courtesy advice, that I'd have to get some skeleton from their closet to use against them. What? Are they scared of skeletons or just too lazy to open their closets?

Update: Looking for that skeleton is so difficult to do when a) I already tried that and dem bastards don't keep their skeletons in their closet any more, and b) I don't want to violate the aforementioned restraining order. I mean, for the third time.

Edit: I've been informed that "skeletons in the closet" aren't literal skeletons nor plastic/fake skeletons. Also, they have refused to just give me the blackmail to use. What's so difficult? Just print the damn mail on black paper. Cheap.

Edit 2: Just looked up blackmail online and have come to conclusion that it is neither black nor mail and neither African American nor male, either. Thoroughly confused.

Edit 3: Funny thing is, I got mad at how difficult this was. So, I gave up. I thanked the secretary the boss was sleeping with and told the boss that I was happy to be meeting with his wife for a business meeting later that day. Out of sheer act of benevolence, he promised to shut down the forums by Jul 17th if I canceled the lunch. Done and done. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing this story here. What's there to lose?

cjets2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Welcome aboard, we're happy to have you here. It's been a while since I posted on ESPN, but I remembered you so I singled you out in the post above saying we needed to get you to join. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Well good to know I'm wanted!:yahoo::clap:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good to know I'm wanted!:yahoo::clap:
Wish you made the switch last year, but that was before we had some people. Also, who checks their ESPN messages? Not me. Sackataters, I think, asked me if I passed the Bar, and I hadn't responded for awhile because I never check those messages, so he probably thought I haven't passed yet. Just kidding, I doubt he thought anything of it.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish you made the switch last year, but that was before we had some people. Also, who checks their ESPN messages? Not me. Sackataters, I think, asked me if I passed the Bar, and I hadn't responded for awhile because I never check those messages, so he probably thought I haven't passed yet. Just kidding, I doubt he thought anything of it.

Cjets2: (Yes I know I'm quoting MHSL82, but its about cjets2, lol.)

Were you the poster that had custom "Jazz music note" avatars, based on some of the various Jazz players? I can't remember which poster it was, but someone was coming up with some custom images as avatars, and each one was a theme to a certain Jazz member.

I think this was in 2010-2011.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take it back. I get bored by the NBA season, especially early.

I want the playoffs (with memorable Jazz games in some great series).

The last time the Jazz were in the playoffs, things were so bad that I saw one prediction where someone thought the Spurs would beat the Jazz, wire-to-wire. As in the Jazz would have a lead for zero seconds in 4 games. I then started to watch the games, to see if that would come true.

The Jazz ended up leading for 3:28 in game 1, 0:36 + 0:46 + 1:04 + 1:46 in game 3, and 2:56 in game 4.

That's a total of 9 minutes, 36 seconds in 4 games. Well really only 3 games, since game 2 was a complete wire to wire Spurs win.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way for the guests and new people, we talk more about basketball during the season. We don't just talk about this type of stuff.

Game threads would be fun to have with a lot of people who regularly watch the games (not every game per se). Recruit if you can!

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game threads would be fun to have with a lot of people who regularly watch the games (not every game per se). Recruit if you can!

Game threads, and talking about games (especially playoffs) are my favorite part of message boards.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I give you a link to boobies, when you were talking about "booooobies!!!" Clearly the implication is that "booooobies!!!" are super versions of boobies.

True, but there's an extent to which big is too big. There's a scope. It's somewhere between boobies and booooobies. I don't like bobies or bbies. If so, I'd focus on other parts, I mean, aspects of the person like ass, I mean, personality.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi All, Looks like this is my new home... I do recgonize a few familiar faces which is nice :nod: Sort of a bummer about the ESPN boards, but I'm pretty excited to be joining this forum.

Come back, @cjets2.