• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End the BS

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ignore list is a good way to keep threads from being derailed by people who don't have the mental capacity to have normal conversations. Or when things become personal to the level where one or the other simply can't talk to each other without it escalating.

It's really easy to fall into the traps set by the lowest common denominators. And it brings the whole forum down.

Ignore list gets rid of the thread derailments and general stupidity.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ignore list is a good way to keep threads from being derailed by people who don't have the mental capacity to have normal conversations. Or when things become personal to the level where one or the other simply can't talk to each other without it escalating.

It's really easy to fall into the traps set by the lowest common denominators. And it brings the whole forum down.

Ignore list gets rid of the thread derailments and general stupidity.

Take your Punk Ass to the Skids board, no one here cares what you have to say, go rub on Bob knee or Rambo's ankle that CJ broke last night....:laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I'm done with the bickering fighting. If I cant say something civil I won't say anything.

What he is saying is the same I have ..... moving to a new site is bad enough.... dealthing with trolls and crap...... it really is hard to handle.

New guys give two shits less.... they were never apart of anything anyway.....

I just hope he comes back.... IQ wise one of the best posters I've ever seen..... Like me gets errked easy

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope he comes back.... IQ wise one of the best posters I've ever seen..... Like me gets errked easy

Yep, You and me both. I know I'm quick to fire a barb now and then but soon enough the person who received that barb and I come to understand each other. I will try my best not to judge others too quickly. If I cannot learn to get along with a certain poster, (either a Cowboy fan I completely disagree with or a troll) I will simply ignore. I know I'm not 100% innocent in the bout with _____, but then again I'm not 100% at fault either.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, You and me both. I know I'm quick to fire a barb now and then but soon enough the person who received that barb and I come to understand each other. I will try my best not to judge others too quickly. If I cannot learn to get along with a certain poster, (either a Cowboy fan I completely disagree with or a troll) I will simply ignore. I know I'm not 100% innocent in the bout with _____, but then again I'm not 100% at fault either.

Is that why everyone ignores me:bawling:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nah none of us are.... we know who is who ... the mods dont... in fairness to them
I seen it coming ...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic have any of you dudes been fixed yet. Just found out me and the wife bout to have another baby thats 3 now. Not trying to have another wanted to stop at two....scared to have this procedure done any of you guy do it, lol did it change any think. Hate to turn this into a dear Abby session but whats a little friendly advice amongst friends.:feedback:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I've got to say, and this is to Hammer or any mod, go back and look at this thread. Look at the title. Look at what was said and who said it. I said from jump PDay, Manster, and Twist had issues, but the mods here said they didn't care about Disney, just SH. Look at all my posts, I never come on insulting anyone unless I'm reponding. I don't start the crap and don't argue with anyone else. I'm gonna stay off the site for the rest of the day, research my posts, and if after reading them, you think I am the troublemaker, ban me for life and I wont say a word

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic have any of you dudes been fixed yet. Just found out me and the wife bout to have another baby thats 3 now. Not trying to have another wanted to stop at two....scared to have this procedure done any of you guy do it, lol did it change any think. Hate to turn this into a dear Abby session but whats a little friendly advice amongst friends.:feedback:

I recommend the IED or have wifey get her tubes tied...:suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

grats snook

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recommend the IED or have wifey get her tubes tied...:suds:

She had the IED for 3 years its supposed to last 5 one still got threw :doh: lol

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ge
She had the IED for 3 years its supposed to last 5 one still got threw :doh: lol

You must have knocked it out of place..., the worst that ever happens to me is I sometime feel the strings

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic Respect is always a mutual thing. You fellas need to let bygones be bygones and conduct yourselves like men. Each of you have something to add to this forum. my 7 and 9 year olds resolve their differences better. Nothing on this board is personal. It's football we are mutual fans get over it and conduct your self like men. Iv'e had football opinions that some didn't like sometimes I persuade them to understand my perspective, sometimes they think i'm a complete idiot and it went both ways. Ive had disagreements with all:Manster, Jarntt, Earl, Pday, Twist. We keep it moving and respect each others differences. Same with Ima86you. The only person I can think of from the old board other than myself that keeps it easy and just generally ignore post that he didn't like is Colors like me lol he remains a gentlemen:suds: Time for a treaty men lets be one fan base and weed out the trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ge

You must have knocked it out of place..., the worst that ever happens to me is I sometime feel the strings
LOL The had to move the thing 3 times. I know some are going to call B.S. but its true. Each time the doc was like noway and I told doc i'm not joking. So know I know it's not just me:lol:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the new addition Snook

on your question I have not had the procedure done but all my married buddies have. only 1 had an issue and it was because he went back to his job 2 soon and was lifting stuff he was not supposed 2

Its out patient surgery in the comfort of your doctors office most places then you get to sit on a sack of frozen peas or a ice pack for a couple days with some pain meds or so take it easy for a week then your all better

Just make sure to wrap that rascal for a month or so if you get frisky Doc will say it wont be that long before your ahem "shooting blanks" but I got a buddy with a sweet 4 year old girl after the risky time was supposed to be long past

JFYI

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay thanks so its still not impossible for those swimmers to find their way home that suck. Gotta do what I gotta do.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay thanks so its still not impossible for those swimmers to find their way home that suck. Gotta do what I gotta do.

embrace it bruh... I wonder where the years went with mine

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Getting snipped is not bad. My wife never should have gotten pregnant because of her medical conditions. Well she did and by the grace of god we have a very bright and respectful son. The pregnancy was hard on her but she made it through a little more than 8 months before they induced labor. I got clipped as soon as my boy was orn as not to have my wife go through another pregnancy. I had zero complications and was carrying my son a lot sooner than I was allowed to. Yes I hear of horror stories, but I think many are overblown. Two horror stories I know are true are. 1. A co-worker had 5 kids, got snipped and lo and behold he had a new one on the way. (He never got tested to see if the procedure was a success) 2. Dude got snipped and the test showed he was still firing bullets. Turns out his doctor only clipped one tube.

Here's my advice. If you get clipped, get tested. Have the wife help.