• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

embarrassed I was a Chad Curtis fan

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Yankee's take on his m*lest victims will make you shudder

The article's title is pretty misleading. There isn't much of a "take" on his victims outside of, essentially, maintaining his innocence and claiming accusations were made up. He feels that someone is trying to "mess" with him which sounds kind of silly to me. I suppose if he were smarter he would claim he's being set up because he's moderately famous and wealthy.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Yankee's take on his m*lest victims will make you shudder

The article's title is pretty misleading. There isn't much of a "take" on his victims outside of, essentially, maintaining his innocence and claiming accusations were made up. He feels that someone is trying to "mess" with him which sounds kind of silly to me. I suppose if he were smarter he would claim he's being set up because he's moderately famous and wealthy.

I agree the title misleads. When he played he was always a hard nosed and "team" kinda guy who unfortunately wore his religion on his sleeve. He was the only one to stand up and rip Jeter for standing around holding hands with Arod during a bench clearing situation with Seattle yrs ago. Opening his mouth to Jeter got him a one way out of NY. I always liked the fact he would say something in a situation like that. Ultimately what he proved is he's nothing more than a common creep with an unrealistic view of who he really is. There's not much doubt about who he is now.