• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread Elite 8

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it's an all Carolina final.
I'm really pulling for South Carolina.

They've been doing it with grit and suffocating defense. Good shit.

You two ...

get-out.gif

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before looking like world beaters against a cold Kansas team, Oregon almost lost to Michigan AND almost lost to Rhode Island.
What the hell does "almost lost" mean?

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means not falling flat on your face in the second rd unlike Villanova.

Ok.

It's not personal. I like Oregon. I made a post back in November talking about Pritchard. I'm just saying. People watch one game and they think UNC/Oregon is for the title. They start watching college basketball on March 20th and Oregon looks like world beaters.

Gonzaga has been much more consistent over the year.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

I win

Lol?

Both of the guys I picked that made it to the FF did more to get their teams there than NWG. Every other team that got to the FF had at least one player who did more for their team than NWG, and did it against better competition. And again, I picked two of them before the tourney, who did better than NWG.

NWG scored below his average in the tournament so far. Great pick. Of course you think you won, why would you give a shit about facts?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol?

Both of the guys I picked that made it to the FF did more to get their teams there than NWG. Every other team that got to the FF had at least one player who did more for their team than NWG, and did it against better competition. And again, I picked two of them before the tourney, who did better than NWG.

NWG scored below his average in the tournament so far. Great pick. Of course you think you won, why would you give a shit about facts?

Lmao

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like the Browns telling the Patriots their way is the wrong way
LOL

Patriots have like 5? Super Bowls in the last 15 years.

Kentucky and Calipari have 1 national title in his what? 8 years? Great job on winning a title, seriously about that, but its sort of like how the Miami Heat only won 2 titles in the 4 years the big 3 were there. Seems like when you have as much talent as Kentucky has had over the years they should be winning more, or at least getting to the finals more.

Honestly I am glad to see the final 4 this year consist of teams that have players who aren't all Freshman. I think the one and done structure has ruined CBB and has completely watered down the NBA. I hope coaches realize having a group of upper classman on your team is better then having that #1 recruit who is just using your program for a stepping stone moment for 6 months before he jumps pro.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just stating a fact.

What a coincidence, so am I!

You ever been to Chapel Hill? Back when I was a youngin' easiest way to find it was to head North til I smelled it, then East until I stepped in it

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a coincidence, so am I!

You ever been to Chapel Hill? Back when I was a youngin' easiest way to find it was to head North til I smelled it, then East until I stepped in it
We are discussing the basketball teams, kid.