• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eli & the Giants accused of passing off "fake" gear.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I do have some cool signed memorabilia.
I watched the players sign so I know it's real but I don't have anything saying it is...just me

anyways, it's not for sale and expect my son's to fight like hell when I'm gone

I don't sell my stuff either ...... Not a chance in hell

and when I die .... I don't expect my kid will either ..... unless somehow it becomes worth millions LMAO

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Mara is such a phony. I hope ther e is a fine. If this is proven true then Eli has violated the NFL conduct policy and should be suspended.

With the way he turns over the balls these days?

They should force the team to play him no matter how much he stinks up Met Life in 2014!

I just don't get this. How much could Eli Manning possibly make selling a few game worn jerseys?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never even trusted anyone saying authentic or game worn. Those are just words on a piece of paper. Now if it came from THE PLAYER I'd feel different. (Not anymore). If Eli wanted to sell game worn items, and still keep it for himself why not change his jersey every qtr. He'd have his and 3 to sell. This case should be easy to prove even if the NFL, Giants nor Eli cooperate. Make it a class action suit. Have hundreds of collectors bring in their stuff and see how many are from the same games.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically Ignored?? Dude .. He says "BS ones, you are correct…”

That is not being ignored ....that is hanging yourself.

You are talking legal proof, not "c'mon we know what he meant". He confirms they are BS. He does not address the statement about Eli. He can clearly just say that we knew they were fake and that is what I responded. Also, even if the guy said yes, these are the ones Eli told me to sell even though they are fake, it isn't Eli saying it. Read the article again and tell me it doesn't look like as if the equipment guys are the ones behind it IF IT IS True. Again, I know nothing other than what I am reading in that article posted here and am just thinking out loud, but there is no proof against Eli in it that I saw.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are talking legal proof, not "c'mon we know what he meant". He confirms they are BS. He does not address the statement about Eli. He can clearly just say that we knew they were fake and that is what I responded. Also, even if the guy said yes, these are the ones Eli told me to sell even though they are fake, it isn't Eli saying it. Read the article again and tell me it doesn't look like as if the equipment guys are the ones behind it IF IT IS True. Again, I know nothing other than what I am reading in that article posted here and am just thinking out loud, but there is no proof against Eli in it that I saw.

I'll agree this is not enough to win in court but it's proof of some real shenanigans.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not ok. I would suggest taking 2 1st round picks away from the Giants as punishment

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, guess all Mannings dont walk on water.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People make fake $100 bills, they can't make a signature look real? Which reminds me, anyone watch Pawn Stars?

Actually, I was quite good at it when I was high school (years and years ago). I swiped a whole pad of excuse slips from the school nurse's office and used one she signed to perfect her signature. After about three hours, I could sign her name better than she could.

Never got caught, either.

So, yeah, it can happen.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News!!!!

Upon request from mara, Roger Goodall is going penalize the Dallas Cowboys & Washington Redskins Cap space for the Giants shenanigans. Also reports are that Suh, will be fined for Eli's Misconduct!

All has been righted in the NFL.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.