• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eddie Lacy wins Offensive ROY

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very happy for Lacy. I was not happy when we picked him. I thought he would be Eddie Lazy, have a huge ego, feel a grand sense of entitlement, and get buried behind starks and franklin and become a college has been on our roster.

I based my opinion on not knowing anything :)

As we all found out, he's extremely competitive, a very hard worker, humble yet very confident and driven. Focus, drive, accountability, ball security, pain tolerance, punishing, etc are all words I'd use to describe him.

He earned respect and accolades all year and I have to say he became one of my favorite players. Very proud of the young man and am excited to see what next year brings.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see him having nearly the impact that he did this year. I didn't buy the lazy thing that people were saying about him, but I just didn't see him being as physical as he ended up being. I'm definitely glad I was wrong. Congrats and well deserved.

On a related topic, if we can retain Starks, we'll be loaded at RB next year. Lacy as the go-to guy, big-time physical power runner. Franklin as the change of pace guy, and Starks as the medium between the two. And don't forget that DuJuan Harris will be healthy and competing for a spot too. I'd love to see him back in a Packer uni next fall too. Dude had such a quick burst through the hole.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Lacy. I was very happy with the pick in the 2nd round last year.

Now if our 2nd round pick in 2014 can be the Defensive Rookie of the Year, maybe Packers will be sniffing the Super Bowl again.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I am a Packer fan now living in Alabama. I loved it when the Packers drafted him, and love what he's done so far.