• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't be just a bit overcritical right now would you?:D This isn't the 1st time in his career he's had a bad game 1 in a series. For some odd reason that formula seems to work for him.
Nope. Everyone has bad games. I'm just wondering why A. it takes an entire game to figure out his opponent or B. why he's making up excuses for having a bad game.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point in LBJ's career he should be able to "feel out" an opponent in one quarter vs. I entire game.
I think it had a lot to do with conditioning as well. Speaks to his genius.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it had a lot to do with conditioning as well. Speaks to his genius.

I mean he has to play a league high in minutes all year than in the playoffs he basically plays the entire game. He doesn’t have the luxury like KD, Curry and Klay of being able to play less minutes bc their team is stacked. Even other teams’ stars sit more and they win. Probably the reason why he keeps willing some of these past and present Cavs teams to the Finals and deep in the playoffs. It’s crazy how great is conditioning is, any other play would be dead and broken down by this point.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he has to play a league high in minutes all year than in the playoffs he basically plays the entire game. He doesn’t have the luxury like KD, Curry and Klay of being able to play less minutes bc their team is stacked. Even other teams’ stars sit more and they win. Probably the reason why he keeps willing some of these past and present Cavs teams to the Finals and deep in the playoffs. It’s crazy how great is conditioning is, any other play would be dead and broken down by this point.
I can add to this and say, the pressure for a guy like KD or Curry to perform is much lower because of this. Many of those shots they take after one of the other guy has missed a few shots in a row just diminishes the pressure to perform. A guy like Lebron is literally expected to score on every shot. If KD isnt playing well, just pass it to Steph. We win? No one will talk shit about me. KD is a bitch. lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can add to this and say, the pressure for a guy like KD or Curry to perform is much lower because of this. Many of those shots they take after one of the other guy has missed a few shots in a row just diminishes the pressure to perform. A guy like Lebron is literally expected to score on every shot. If KD isnt playing well, just pass it to Steph. We win? No one will talk shit about me. KD is a bitch. lol
Well let's not act like LBJ didn't have this luxury before. Isn't that part of the reason he went to Miami? Then traded those team mates in for younger versions of them in Cle this time around? It just ended up back firing on him when Kyrie & Love were hurt constantly & them with Kyrie's ultimate departure.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are stuck with the entire Ball family :laugh3: They better trade him before they recruit Liangelo too

ad you're a COMPLETE moron if you actually believe the Lakers haven't tuned LaVar out, or that he's somehow holding them hostage...

guess you buy into the Tooth Fairy too...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are stuck with the entire Ball family :laugh3: They better trade him before they recruit Liangelo too

And the Cavs are stuck with... no available cap space for the foreseeable future after lebron leaves

So enjoy that little spell :thumb:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else surprised by all the Brad Stevens backlash?

I'm obviously pro-Stevens.

So, maybe I'm being biased.

But, someone needs to scalp the chief.

Stfu Robert, please.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Lebron could have one of the worst supporting casts of his career. The East isnt the West but no other player would even be in the ECF. Meanwhile, Kd leaves Westbrook and a great supporting cast to the team that beat him while his team was UP 3-1. Life is easy for KD. He only has to play 35 mins a game

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Cavs are stuck with... no available cap space for the foreseeable future after lebron leaves

So enjoy that little spell :thumb:

They have young players, a decent asset in Love and a top pick. All of that is better than the Ball family sabotaging the Lakers for years to come lolzzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have young players, a decent asset in Love and a top pick. All of that is better than the Ball family sabotaging the Lakers for years to come lolzzz

tenor.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's not act like LBJ didn't have this luxury before. Isn't that part of the reason he went to Miami? Then traded those team mates in for younger versions of them in Cle this time around? It just ended up back firing on him when Kyrie & Love were hurt constantly & them with Kyrie's ultimate departure.

The luxury Lebron had in Miami is not even close to what KD has, not even close. We are talking about top 3 player joining the team he couldn’t beat, a team that won 73 games, went to back to back Finals before blowing a 3-1 lead to the King. They added one player, KD. Meanwhile, Lebron was coming to basically a entirely new team, chemistry all out of whack and a great player in Wade that wasn’t over the hill.

The comparison isn’t close. Not even close at all actually.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, the Lakers are actually run by the Ball family...:crazy:

i'm guessing Shane's a HUGE Jerry Springer fan...:heh:

I think Shane has been drinking bleach or something to think the cavs minus lebron have a better future than the Lakers.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shane has been drinking bleach or something to think the cavs minus lebron have a better future than the Lakers.
:lol: @ drinking bleach

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, the Lakers are actually run by the Ball family...:crazy:

i'm guessing Shane's a HUGE Jerry Springer fan...:heh:

Jerry Springer? What's not to like about a guy that bounced a check to a hooker when he was mayor of Cincinnati?