• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the most impressive things about LeBron is his pure toughness and longevity.

NO PLAYER has been as consistently great for as long as LeBron. He has been the best player in the league for 11 years now.

Its hard to be the best player in the league for a 3-4 year span.....you shouldnt be able to do it for 10+ plus years. It should not be possible....injuries....long playoff runs.....just bad luck.....in a 10+ year span those things are supposed to effect a player.

MJ even retired, got injured here or there.

LeBron has been doing it at a level that no one else can for longer than anyone while sharing the league with some GREAT GREAT players.

Its why when he retires itll be him The King and His Airness 1a and 1b. No one will be able to make a DEFINITIVE argument for either. MJ will have the mystique of 6-0 and aura of invincibility- LeBron will have pure longevity and dominance.

I remember watching him as a 17 year old kid for SVSM against Western Reserve.

The impact that he has had on the league is undeniable....however, the impact that he has had on the NE Ohio region is probably even more profound.

You will not find a player in the NBA that does more for charity than LeBron James

You will not find a player in the NBA that his teammates love playing with more than LeBron James.

You will not find a harder worker in the NBA and someone that puts the time in to make sure he is ready to play than LeBron James.

When you add this type of work ethic to this type of talent- you get what you see- prob. 1a or 1b as the greatest of all time

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron circle jerk going on here. Im staying out.

Will return once your hero FALLS on the biggest stage again. Its always the circle jerk when he beats lousy East Teams he's SUPPOSED ROFLMAO. This one missing its two best players. Like its a defining career achievement to do such

We all know why Lebron refuses to go out West

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron circle jerk going on here. Im staying out.

Will return once your hero FALLS on the biggest stage again

it's like BSpn and pretty much everyone else that loves riding LeClown's jock...

something's wrong if you don't like him. at least that's the picture they paint...

is what it is...

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you'll disappear if he WINS. pull a @Great Dayne and hide.

We all know he won't win nor does his fanatics expect him to. They have lowered their standards to where "As long as he reaches the finals its good enough" :lol:

Like beating a bunch of crappy East teams every year. Teams you are SUPPOSED to beat is good enough

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all ribbing WiggityWack aside, the ultimate goal IS to get a title, right...?

It might be the ultimate goal but I think it's silly to judge a players entire career on Finals record. If that's the case then The Logo, Wilt & the Big O are some of the most overrated players in history. What LeBron has done this year w/ this Cavs team is nothing short of amazing. And like I have said before I have my doubts that any other NBAer might have gotten the Cavs into the playoffs, let alone the Finals.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's like BSpn and pretty much everyone else that loves riding LeClown's jock...

something's wrong if you don't like him. at least that's the picture they paint...

is what it is...

Yep First its the "Lebron has no help" nonsense. Even though the Cavs win without Love last night:L. Now its the "its Good enough just to make the finals" routine

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be the ultimate goal but I think it's silly to judge a players entire career on Finals record. If that's the case then The Logo, Wilt & the Big O are some of the most overrated players in history. What LeBron has done this year w/ this Cavs team is nothing short of amazing. And like I have said before I have my doubts that any other NBAer might have gotten the Cavs into the playoffs, let alone the Finals.

not even doing that really...

as i've said seems like COUNTLESS times i never denied he was a great player. he is. but simply put, i ain't gotta like him...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not even doing that really...

as i've said seems like COUNTLESS times i never denied he was a great player. he is. but simply put, i ain't gotta like him...

I don't like the fella either. I don't dislike him as much as Kobe though.:heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the most impressive things about LeBron is his pure toughness and longevity.

NO PLAYER has been as consistently great for as long as LeBron. He has been the best player in the league for 11 years now.

Its hard to be the best player in the league for a 3-4 year span.....you shouldnt be able to do it for 10+ plus years. It should not be possible....injuries....long playoff runs.....just bad luck.....in a 10+ year span those things are supposed to effect a player.

MJ even retired, got injured here or there.

LeBron has been doing it at a level that no one else can for longer than anyone while sharing the league with some GREAT GREAT players.

Its why when he retires itll be him The King and His Airness 1a and 1b. No one will be able to make a DEFINITIVE argument for either. MJ will have the mystique of 6-0 and aura of invincibility- LeBron will have pure longevity and dominance.

I remember watching him as a 17 year old kid for SVSM against Western Reserve.

The impact that he has had on the league is undeniable....however, the impact that he has had on the NE Ohio region is probably even more profound.

You will not find a player in the NBA that does more for charity than LeBron James

You will not find a player in the NBA that his teammates love playing with more than LeBron James.

You will not find a harder worker in the NBA and someone that puts the time in to make sure he is ready to play than LeBron James.

When you add this type of work ethic to this type of talent- you get what you see- prob. 1a or 1b as the greatest of all time

He sure has done a lot for kids back home. I respect that. How many college scholarships has he paid for so far? And is he still having his yearly bike-a-thon. I know alotta kids look forward to that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, yeah Jordan was an outright dick too when all's said and done...

just dicks in a different kinda way imo...

His HOF speech was a classic middle finger to his peers. I still can't remember another player giving a speak like that.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know he won't win nor does his fanatics expect him to. They have lowered their standards to where "As long as he reaches the finals its good enough" :lol:

Like beating a bunch of crappy East teams every year. Teams you are SUPPOSED to beat is good enough

Cavs are a 4 seed. Teams you aren’t SUPPOSED to beat got LeBron’d in the face

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Al Horford per-36-minute numbers for the series...

With Tristan Thompson ON COURT (173 mins): 8.7 pts, 7.1 reb, 3.1 asts, 33% FG, 22% 3P, Celtics -6.2 NetRtg

With Tristan Thompson OFF COURT (76 mins): 25.1 pts, 9.0 rebs, 3.8 asts, 67% FG, 44% 3P, Celtics +23.8 NetRtg

#timevindicates #whitesidesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Horford sucked on the road like every other Celtic all playoffs.

Im not wasting the time but Ill bet Horfords numbers were fine vs any defender at home.

If you think the Cavs won yesterday because of TT’s D on Horford, I wouldnt be suprised cause often you’re clueless.