• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

easy to find

bayareaduramax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So i never post on the giants espn forum but read it everyday. Just wanted to let u guys know that it would be pretty easy for those other guys u dont want here to find this forum. Dont know if they will but was easy to search user names on google and find this forum. So in the future maybe change ur user name a little. Just giving ya a heads up in case they want to get at u guys here.

Go Giants!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We run this forum, so trolls can get booted pretty quick :)

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i never post on the giants espn forum but read it everyday. Just wanted to let u guys know that it would be pretty easy for those other guys u dont want here to find this forum. Dont know if they will but was easy to search user names on google and find this forum. So in the future maybe change ur user name a little. Just giving ya a heads up in case they want to get at u guys here.

Go Giants!

Good point, but if they did that it would be an admission that they miss us and want to be included and none of those dopes will ever allow that.

Plus I don't think guys like Tito or Nolan are computer savvy enough to figure that out

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, all their base are controled by Buster.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Giants!

Thanks for the heads up duramax, but it should be all good even if they do find it. There is local moderation here as well as an "ignore" feature here which is nice so it should be ok. I don't mind arguments and I don't mind if people don't all get along. Heck, when two respected board members go at it, sometimes it's fun to read :D! The nice thing about everybody here though, is that people can argue, then shake hands and let it go. Over there, apparently it's not ok to agree to disagree.

On the other hand though, welcome, and I'd encourage you to post here during the games if you'd like to.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the heads up duramax, but it should be all good even if they do find it. There is local moderation here as well as an "ignore" feature here which is nice so it should be ok. I don't mind arguments and I don't mind if people don't all get along. Heck, when two respected board members go at it, sometimes it's fun to read :D! The nice thing about everybody here though, is that people can argue, then shake hands and let it go. Over there, apparently it's not ok to agree to disagree.

On the other hand though, welcome, and I'd encourage you to post here during the games if you'd like to.

Ya and it's actually baseball intellegent arguments/conversations. It's not like talking to rocks.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Right now, the board membership here is still small and we're in our honeymoon phase. There is going to come a point as we grow and the novelty wears off when some of us are going to go at it. I may resemble that remark. In advance I just want to say: I'm going to do my best to remain respectful, even in vehement disagreement.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Right now, the board membership here is still small and we're in our honeymoon phase. There is going to come a point as we grow and the novelty wears off when some of us are going to go at it. I may resemble that remark. In advance I just want to say: I'm going to do my best to remain respectful, even in vehement disagreement.

+1

It won't always be this giddy and happy. But I will do my best to keep it better that the espn board.

And let me just say, to get to that point, we would have to collapse like the Roman Empire...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, this is definitely the "honeymoon" stage here. Heck tzill, I think all of us have had disagreements with each other on the other board at one point or another. I think I've gotten in debates/arguments with you, cal, ElJ, gp, eric, etc. The difference is that all of you guys (whether you win the argument, lose the argument or agree to disagree) are capable of explaining why you guys feel the way you do and backing it up with stats and educated opinions without screaming JA!!! ;)

Debates and arguments are a good thing and they will inevitably arise sooner or later.....you stupid idiot. :D

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, this is definitely the "honeymoon" stage here. Heck tzill, I think all of us have had disagreements with each other on the other board at one point or another. I think I've gotten in debates/arguments with you, cal, ElJ, gp, eric, etc. The difference is that all of you guys (whether you win the argument, lose the argument or agree to disagree) are capable of explaining why you guys feel the way you do and backing it up with stats and educated opinions without screaming JA!!! ;)

Debates and arguments are a good thing and they will inevitably arise sooner or later.....you stupid idiot. :D

HOW DARE YOU SAY WE WILL ARGUE!!! WE WILL NEVER ARGUE, JA!!!!

oh wait ;)

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the temp like in SF? Everytime I see a highlight or somethin' on ESPN, everyone seems to have on jackets. Just curious.

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think - still in your "honeymoon" phase?

No way - most of the people who post here are arseholes.

:pound::pound::pound: (just kidding)

Actually, I think the 'honeymoon phase' has been over for a while. But this site has ended up being for adult discussion - unlike many other sports forums.