• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early picks for next years SB.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but look at Tampa

Before Brady: Good team but no QB

After: SB champions.

That is New Orleans right now.

I think they get Wentz or Murray and that propels them.

Also big 13 is back so that helps

Saints are also only team in worse salary cap situation than the Packers... will have to restructure and think there will be some cuts. Considering a new coach... I see couple of down years for Saints coming while they get salary cap back under control.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to keep the team together, the Rams can make it happen.

OBJ with ACL... when could he return next year? Packers lost Bakhtiari in December last year and he played in one meaningless end of regular season game this year. Typically those are about a year to rehab.

What is Woods timetable... getting him back on field bigger impact than getting OBJ IMO.

Von Miller obvious to try and get back.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bengals focus on their O-Line they should be an obvious pick, but the Superbowl Losers hangover is real. Chiefs are still right there, Bill's were pretty even up with them. AFC is hard to pick. I'll say the Chargers step up with Herbert's 3rd season.

NFC is easier, the LA Staffords win all the SB's until he retires and proves just how bad the Lions ownership is.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ with ACL... when could he return next year? Packers lost Bakhtiari in December last year and he played in one meaningless end of regular season game this year. Typically those are about a year to rehab.

What is Woods timetable... getting him back on field bigger impact than getting OBJ IMO.

Von Miller obvious to try and get back.
Woods will be back by season starts, which id big. OBJ should be back for the postseason at worst. Giving them a great WR threat of Kupp, OBJ, Woods and Van Jefferson

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods will be back by season starts, which id big. OBJ should be back for the postseason at worst. Giving them a great WR threat of Kupp, OBJ, Woods and Van Jefferson
Do you think they re sign OBJ? I kinda have some doubts. I would think the F.O. will be thinking of giving A.D. a big raise.
PS. Never mind on Donald. I thought I heard somewhere he was only getting 19 mil but not the case and he has 3 years left.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodgers goes to Denver, they’ll be in SB versus the Rams
I get it. Denver has some great talent and they would be a force if they had good QB play. But Rodgers is no sure thing in the playoffs - As gamblers everywhere have been painfully reminded of time and time again over the last decade!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bengals focus on their O-Line they should be an obvious pick, but the Superbowl Losers hangover is real. Chiefs are still right there, Bill's were pretty even up with them. AFC is hard to pick. I'll say the Chargers step up with Herbert's 3rd season.

NFC is easier, the LA Staffords win all the SB's until he retires and proves just how bad the Lions ownership is.
I think you drank too much Flint water.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you drank too much Flint water.
Lol while that whole thing was fresh in the news and everything I actually went to a B Dubs in Flint and they asked what I wanted to drink. I said I'd start with a glass of water, not even thinking about it. She gave me the same look you give to the 40th person at work who says "see you next year" on new years eve. She was like we do have bottled water. I apologized because I had completely forgot, but she was convinced I was being a smart-ass. Probably happened 50 times a day to them there.

That's as close as I ever was to Flint water.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you take a dive at the Chargers, they will be a worthy foe not gonna lie. That defense will let them down at the end though.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you take a dive at the Chargers, they will be a worthy foe not gonna lie. That defense will let them down at the end though.

Yeah that Chargers / Raiders finale was something. Herbert is special.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The AFC-W is going to be ridiculous - Particularly if Denver gets a good QB in free agency. The deck will be stacked against any of the teams getting the number 1 seed, simply because they'll be each other up. Not sure that matters too much, but it's relevant.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC-W is going to be ridiculous - Particularly if Denver gets a good QB in free agency. The deck will be stacked against any of the teams getting the number 1 seed, simply because they'll be each other up. Not sure that matters too much, but it's relevant.

I think it’s just a 3 team race in there. Raiders are not good.

I remember when the Bengals were down 24-0 to the Chargers are I still felt good about our chances. Maybe that was the Joe Burrow effect or Chargers defense being so inept. Either way, not a good thing for SD.