• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early picks for next years SB.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy won’t make it back, Super Bowl hangover is real… I think they’ll get back there eventually, just not next year … I’m gonna wait until after the draft and free agency to make my prediction…

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy won’t make it back, Super Bowl hangover is real… I think they’ll get back there eventually, just not next year … I’m gonna wait until after the draft and free agency to make my prediction…

I think after the draft and free agency the answer would be pretty clear.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think after the draft and free agency the answer would be pretty clear.

Well not perfectly clear, BUT it will certainly help … Man, sorry your Bengals just fell short, so effin close… Future is bright though…

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I wouldn't try to make a serious prediction on this until after the calender flips into December and even then, it's a total crap shoot. Even going into the playoffs, the consensus picks were either TB or GB vs. either KC or Buffalo. Both #4 seeds weren't on a lot of people's radar.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC - Mahomes and company regroup and learn how to play against a cover 4.
vs.
GB - They convince Rodgers to stay, rework some deals and get Adams back. And they finally decide to start mortgaging against the future a little bit. People still dont realize how good this team was inspite of their injuries. They were missing their best OL, CB, and Edge player for basically the entire season. And those 3 players also happen to be 3 of the best players at their respective positions in the league. No team in the playoffs would have been there if they would have seen the type of injuries the Packers saw. It would have been like taking away Whitworth, Ramsey and Floyd from the Rams. It is just incredible that the Pack was as good as they were while they were missing these guys. The only real question is now is whether those 3 come back fully healthy and play at their elite levels again next season.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to Bengals fans but the Bills and Chiefs are the best teams in the AFC...and arguably the NFL.

Bills vs Packers are my picks. Rogers isn't going anywhere.
This is such an odd take. For one, the Titans beat both of these teams last year in their head-to-head match-up. The Bengals swept the Chiefs.

The Bills and Chiefs are the best argument is mostly based on the epic football game they played in the playoffs. It ignores the fact that the Bills went on a 3-5 stretch after Halloween and needed a 4 game win streak against mostly bad football teams to win their division and secure a playoff birth. The Chiefs should always be a favorite given that they have the best QB in the NFL, but they weren't nearly as explosive as they have been in years past and this has to be a concern for next season.

I can see the Bengals having a much better team than this season and not having as good a result. They had some luck with injuries this year and that's no guarantee from year-to-year.... But they also have way more cap space than most contenders and the young talent (Burrow, Chase, Higgins) will be better than last year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs should always be a favorite given that they have the best QB in the NFL, but they weren't nearly as explosive as they have been in years past and this has to be a concern for next season.
Teams just simply play the Chiefs differently now. They were still #1 in drive efficiency but teams make the Chiefs work for it and its turns out that the Chiefs are below average when it comes to things like penalties and turnovers and thats enough of a weakness when they're consistently below average on defense. The concern isn't the explosiveness. Thats probably never coming back.

Bengals were 5th in drive efficiency...on defense. Thats something the Chiefs just dont have. They fit the profile of a favorite. I think both the Bills and Bengals could be better on the oline. Chiefs could be better on the dline. Honestly, these are pretty close to equivalent weaknesses best I can tell.

With 7 playoff spots, at the end of the day the main concern for every AFC team is 'what happens if my QB gets hurt'. Winning a championship these days really seems to lean on QBs, WRs and Dline. Bengals should be in a good spot.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tried to pick a team from the NFC and simply couldn’t lol.

Bills or Chiefs from the AFC though

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the NFC team should be the Cowboys.... But you would have to trust Mike McCarthy to really get behind that pick and that probably isn't the best bet. But honestly, they have the talent and they certainly play in the right division to earn the top seed.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Robert Woods, Whitworth and Donald all come back then I'd think they are a favorite if not the favorite.
Whit is probably gone, but if they can keep Noteboom, shouldn’t see a big drop off as Joe played well when Whit was out.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much will happen in the offseason to make a prediction. Will make mine when the preseason starts.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way too early pick

Rams vs Bills

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah I think Chargers, Bengals, and Pats will duke it out. Chiefs are way too expensive at the moment and probably wont be able to resign Brown Jr. which will hurt Mahomes' pressure situation.

NFC is a giant shit show. The Packers, Cowboys, and Saints are all in cap hell. 49ers are in cap hell too but should get out of it when they release Jimmy Gaprorlrorlol but that means a new QB is going to be starting. Rams are a little tighter in cap compared to the 49ers but nowhere near as bad as the Packers/Cowboys/Saints.

San Fran might be the best team if Lance can play well because they can retain most of their other players and Jimmy Garporlrorlol sucks anyway. Seattle's not a bad option either if they retain Wilson and fix the DLine (which they have cap to do).

It'll probably be someone from the NFC West lol. NFC is going to suck hard next year. AFC has all the good teams (Rams are good of course, but they went all in with a lot of their acquisitions and need to find money. Of course they won the Super Bowl so it was worth it to go all in, but still is what it is for the future years).
So you're saying, the Rams!