• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early Draft crushes

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carl Nassib is criminally underrated.
He's a 1 year wonder with no high school or college credence to back behind that one year. He had to put on like 60lbs to play football. If he was a baseball player, they'd want him peeing in a cup every five minutes. He has a 10 game sample size which include Rutgers, Temple, Buffalo, San Diego St, Illinois and Maryland.

A very risky pick.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He's a 1 year wonder with no high school or college credence to back behind that one year. He had to put on like 60lbs to play football. If he was a baseball player, they'd want him peeing in a cup every five minutes. He has a 10 game sample size which include Rutgers, Temple, Buffalo, San Diego St, Illinois and Maryland.

A very risky pick.

What round would you take him?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What round would you take him?
Mid 3rd-early 4th if a team had that as a screaming need. Thats the point in the draft where pretty much everyone you're taking is a hail mary and Nassib at least has stellar upside.

I will admit that Im being slightly hypocritical on his small sample size when Ive been knocking a lot of the RBs for having a style that doesn't lend itself to longevity.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Mid 3rd-early 4th if a team had that as a screaming need.

I think he's good enough to take in the 1st. I know there's the risk he's on 'roids, but there's that risk with a lot of players. Nassib absolutely dominated both aspects of the ball this year. His use of hands is second only to Robert Nkemdiche IMO. He's nearly impossible to lock up one-on-one with a block; he slips off & gets to his guy like it's nothing.