• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Worst Franchise / Team In Their Division

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcubed.net : NFL : Best teams of an era

This site let's you pick standings all time, super bowl era, and specific years. Kind of interesting.

If you go super bowl era, the eagles are 10 games above .500. Obviously that is roughly middle of the pack. If you go from 1980 on they win 55% which is 6th best.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcubed.net : NFL : Best teams of an era

This site let's you pick standings all time, super bowl era, and specific years. Kind of interesting.

If you go super bowl era, the eagles are 10 games above .500. Obviously that is roughly middle of the pack. If you go from 1980 on they win 55% which is 6th best.

Wait, you're using facts to hunt trolls?
Trolls have a well documented +15 saving throw vs. facts....

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles were bad in the 60's and early to mid 70's. They have been a pretty decent team since Vermeil took over. There were a few lean years along the way but they have been good for the most part. If you want to go back in history, the Eagles had 3 championships before the Steelers won anything.
The 1943 Steagles.....what could have been.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles were bad in the 60's and early to mid 70's. They have been a pretty decent team since Vermeil took over. There were a few lean years along the way but they have been good for the most part. If you want to go back in history, the Eagles had 3 championships before the Steelers won anything.
Where not on here touting greatness sir

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where not on here touting greatness sir
I definitely am not. I am from Phila, I know heartbreak and lean years in all sports. Right now may be the 2nd golden era in my lifetime. The Eagles are the champions, the 6'ers are looking good and rising, the Flyers are in 1st place in the Metro, and the Phillies, well they are the Phillies. I do not get that feeling they are really committed to winning anywhere but at the gate. I hope I am wrong about them.
BTW the 1st Golden Era in my lifetime were the late 70's early 80's. All our teams were good.

The Steelers are a very well run organization. That is why they have continued to be good all these years.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely am not. I am from Phila, I know heartbreak and lean years in all sports. Right now may be the 2nd golden era in my lifetime. The Eagles are the champions, the 6'ers are looking good and rising, the Flyers are in 1st place in the Metro, and the Phillies, well they are the Phillies. I do not get that feeling they are really committed to winning anywhere but at the gate. I hope I am wrong about them.
BTW the 1st Golden Era in my lifetime were the late 70's early 80's. All our teams were good.

The Steelers are a very well run organization. That is why they have continued to be good all these years.
Phillies won the world series and five consecutive divisions with the eagles going to an NFC championship at the tail end of one of their best runs ever. Both of those two had one of their best runs ever at almost the same time. I think the Flyers were pretty good then too but I'm not sure. I only care about the other two.