• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Pre Game

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And threw two TD passes. I admit he didn't have a great game but number 20 all time in TD passes does not suck.
I dont understand the cousins hate.
While here, he was treated as a red headed stepchild while RG3 was given celebrity status and personal access to snyder.
He lived in RG3 shadow and supported him without any ego.
When called upon to start, he played well and gave it his all.
His agent gave a hometown discount and allen/snyder threw it in his face.

He isn't Tom Brady, but he wasn't a crappy qb either. For some reason, he still gets cheap shots taken here. Call me confused.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While here, he was treated as a red headed stepchild while RG3 was given celebrity status and personal access to snyder.

He isn't Tom Brady, but he wasn't a crappy qb either. For some reason, he still gets cheap shots taken here. Call me confused.
It has to do with ABCers and wanting him to fail so they feel better about running off a good qb for the dream of something better

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the drafts go 2020: young, Gibson, Charles, Hudson, Curl, and JSW. This was not a bad draft at all.
2021: 6 out of his 10 picks are still on the team. Davis, Cosmi, BSJ, Brown, Forrest and Bates. Not a bust draft at all.
2022. Jury is still out but looks promising with the trade down.

The drafts as a whole have not been bad at all.

It was a horrible draft. Young did not even get his fifth year option exercised and has underperformed to a major extent. That being said, he has started well this season. Gibson has been underwhelming and has a fumble issue. I don’t think he will be offered a second contract. Charles is starting at LG finally on a team with an inept OL, and he has been fair. What has Hudson done to be a good pick? Curl is awesome. JSW is a backup.

Still on a .500 team makes it a good thing? Davis at this point will not have his fifth year option exercised. Cosmi has been moved inside. BSJ and Forrest are solid and will hopefully be here a long time.

If you don’t hit on your first and second round picks, the draft is a bust. The Young pick has been a disaster because we needed a QB and passed on two that are good.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the QB's were hurt. That is why they didn't finish the season. It happened for 3 years in a row. Tough to win like that. He took over a 3-13 team. That is a fact. Yes, we have lost good players. It means something that they can beat an undefeated team. He has done it every year he has been here, so far. That Eagles win last year didn't mean anything?

Those drafts weren't great, but they weren't all busts. If the 2022 trade down works out RR deserves credit for it. Injures played a huge role here in his drafts.

In 2020, Haskins was 1-5 with 5 TDS and 7 picks. You think he he lost his job because of injury?

2021, TH started 15 games.

2022- Wentz was benched because he sucked. They blamed the injury but he lost his job because he sucked.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the failure of Griffin was part of it.
I think McCloughan didn't know what he had and I think Dan didn't want him because Griffin was his guy.
I think there were fans here that wanted him to stay but there were a lot that didn't .... led by Sty on this board. At the beginning of the year Sty said Howell was a "component QB" like Cousins was.

Although he is not a HOF QB he has been top 10 every year in the league.

His not accepting to be under paid had a lot to do with it too. He has a good agent.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG since he was drafted has more scrimmage yds and more TDS scored then any player on the team
I get the fumbles but he still has been an asset .

CY has been substandard , for round 7 jSw has been good for us

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a horrible draft. Young did not even get his fifth year option exercised and has underperformed to a major extent. That being said, he has started well this season. Gibson has been underwhelming and has a fumble issue. I don’t think he will be offered a second contract. Charles is starting at LG finally on a team with an inept OL, and he has been fair. What has Hudson done to be a good pick? Curl is awesome. JSW is a backup.

Still on a .500 team makes it a good thing? Davis at this point will not have his fifth year option exercised. Cosmi has been moved inside. BSJ and Forrest are solid and will hopefully be here a long time.

If you don’t hit on your first and second round picks, the draft is a bust. The Young pick has been a disaster because we needed a QB and passed on two that are good.

you can still have a good draft in round 3-7. Young was a slam dunk DE prospect coming out of college. RR is a defensive minded coach so he took Young.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2020, Haskins was 1-5 with 5 TDS and 7 picks. You think he he lost his job because of injury?

2021, TH started 15 games.

2022- Wentz was benched because he sucked. They blamed the injury but he lost his job because he sucked.

2020 was a disasterous season at QB. Rr could have been forced to play Haskins b/c of Synder.

2021 we just sgined Fitz in Fa and he got hurt the first game of the year

2022. CW got hurt and wasnt getting benched after that Bears game.

Last edited:

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iend in v2020 was a disasterous season at QB

was,nt haskins a close friend of snyder,s son in college?always heard that,s why snyder took him.wentz was a joke his whole time in washington,only decent game was last year,s opener against jacksonville.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was,nt haskins a close friend of snyder,s son in college?always heard that,s why snyder took him.wentz was a joke his whole time in washington,only decent game was last year,s opener against jacksonville.
Snyders son went to HS with Haskins

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think you are right about haskins.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can still have a good draft in round 3-7. Young was a slam dunk DE prospect coming out of college. RR is a defensive minded coach so he took Young.

I will let you have good picks for round 3-7 while I have good picks in rounds 1-2…my team will destroy yours.

RR is an idiot but not for taking Young. I understand the pick but it did not turn out good…at all.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 was a disasterous season at QB. Rr could have been forced to play Haskins b/c of Synder.

Is there a particular reason why you defend Rivera week after week and year after year? Is there something about his tenure in CAR and or here that you respect or speaks to you?

Just curious.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2020…you said every year was because of injury. Now you are making other BS excuses for RR.

2021…yep

2022…so many excuses. Wentz threw for less than 100 yards against Chicago and the defense completely dominated. The fact is CW was healthy and the team went with TH.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyders son went to HS with Haskins
So here is one for you.
Do we have any idea how many draft picks over his tenure did snyder personally make or directly influence?

Haskins?

There have to be more. I want somebody to write a tell all Lifetime tv movie book about snyder.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020…you said every year was because of injury. Now you are making other BS excuses for RR.

2021…yep

2022…so many excuses. Wentz threw for less than 100 yards against Chicago and the defense completely dominated. The fact is CW was healthy and the team went with TH.

ok i was wrong about 2020. We still lost CW to injury. He was QB1. He got cleared latter in the year but RR went with TH then back to CW for the Browns game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is one for you.
Do we have any idea how many draft picks over his tenure did snyder personally make or directly influence?

Haskins?

There have to be more. I want somebody to write a tell all Lifetime tv movie book about snyder.
Knowing Danny Boys meddling ways prolly way more than we will ever know about.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing Danny Boys meddling ways prolly way more than we will ever know about.
I get that and agree, but I am curious about names. We only know about Haskins, surely there are more examples. I can't think of any nor have heard any more.