• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Eagles @ Panthers 8:25PM EST (aka Tony Romo Show)

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an example from the CFL website (they use the same rule and the NFL didn't have anything that I could find like this)

Pylon_44513.jpg

Here the player's body is in bounds, but like I said the ball is the only thing that matters and thus by rule this would be an equivalent scenario to what happened to Cam if the player in this diagram were diving in the air.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cam play was definitely a TD. And it was very costly for them because they lost a TO. So even though they scored afterward, that one hurt them.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care we won...

THEY TRIED TO CHEAT US!

I believe half or more of your posts have been whining about flags and reffing. Once, twice ok after that it's sickening. Give it a break man, cause I saw you already started a thread:L You won, be happy and move on, i"m sure some of the penalties were warrantied. Just think when your team becomes more disciplined, scary good, and look on the positive

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cam play was definitely a TD. And it was very costly for them because they lost a TO. So even though they scored afterward, that one hurt them.
Losing that challenge and TO is on Rivera. Just take the call and go 1st and goal from the 1. It was stupid to challenge the call whether it was wrong or not. Believe me when I say I am all too familiar with stupid challenge calls watching Seattle games. Pete is the king of needlessly burning TO's.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cam play was not "definitely" a TD. It was close and the refs ruled it too close to change it, as he was originally ruled out of bounds at the 1/2 yard line. It really is a moot point as they scored anyway.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an example from the CFL website (they use the same rule and the NFL didn't have anything that I could find like this)

Pylon_44513.jpg

Here the player's body is in bounds, but like I said the ball is the only thing that matters and thus by rule this would be an equivalent scenario to what happened to Cam if the player in this diagram were diving in the air.

Pylon_44513.jpg

This has got me thinking though... many times when someone is fighting to get in the end zone why don't they run towards the sideline dive out from the 3 yard line 10 yards out of bounds but diagonally past the goal line that stretches forever. A player like Cam or Kelce can dive like 15 feet. That would be bizarre and a TD. Doesn't seem right

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam's lack of accuracy will be their undoing again. If he gets rustled even a little his accuracy goes into the toilet.