• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles or Field - Who Wins Super Bowl

Eagles or Field in Super Bowl

• Eagles

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Rest of the Field

Votes: 45 86.5%

• Total voters

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 - 2 - Field leading the way

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are getting the 2nd best TE in the elwgue back this week. Our offense is only going to get better as a result.

Meanwhile the Chiefs defense sucks.
Toney (Hardman also comes back soon btw) adds more to the Chiefs WR's then Goedert does, who is a TE not named Travis Kelce.

Again, miss me. The Chiefs offense easily clears the Eagles.

But yeah, we know our defense in KC isn't good. Fair point.

Last edited:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toney (Hardman also comes back soon btw) adds more to the Chiefs WR's then Goedert does, who is a TE not named Travis Kelce.

Again, miss me. The Chiefs offense easily clears the Eagles.

But yeah, we know our defense in KC isn't good. Fair point.

Neither Toney or Hardman are even in the realm of the player that Dallas Goedert is. He's the 2nd best TE in the league and not only is an elite receiving threat but is also a great blocking TE in the run game.

Chiefs offense doesn't score as much as they have given up the 5th most turnovers in the elwgue while Eagles have given up the fewest.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Toney or Hardman are even in the realm of the player that Dallas Goedert is. He's the 2nd best TE in the league and not only is an elite receiving threat but is also a great blocking TE in the run game.

Chiefs offense doesn't score as much as they have given up the 5th most turnovers in the elwgue while Eagles have given up the fewest.
Goedert has yet to even cross 900 yards in his career. Pretty sure he gets to hang out with the Toney/Hardman club. That's life for most TE's.

The Chiefs even with those turnovers are significantly more efficient than the Eagles at most anything predictive.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goedert has yet to even cross 900 yards in his career. Pretty sure he gets to hang out with the Toney/Hardman club. That's life for most TE's.

The Chiefs even with those turnovers are significantly more efficient than the Eagles at most anything predictive.

Tell me how ignorant you are about football without straight up saying it. Oh you just did.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me how ignorant you are about football without straight up saying it. Oh you just did.
I mean, you essentially told me the Eagles at least have a 50% chance to win the SB as of right now. That's how I know you're a homer.

Hardman scrimmage yards per game last year: 42.6

Goedert Career: 43.0

Not as ridiculous as you want it to sound.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles probably should be the favorite. But you have to bet the field.

All it takes is one subpar game. And the Eagles have already played plenty of subpar games this season. No team is immune.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, you essentially told me the Eagles at least have a 50% chance to win the SB as of right now. That's how I know you're a homer.

Hardman scrimmage yards per game last year: 42.6

Goedert Career: 43.0

Not as ridiculous as you want it to sound.

Listen, you're a fucking idiot. It's just what it is if you think Hardman or Toney are anywhere near the impact of player as Dallas Goedert is. Dallas Goedert is the 2nd best TE in the league. Hardman and Tony aren't top anything.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, you're a fucking idiot. It's just what it is if you think Hardman or Toney are anywhere near the impact of player as Dallas Goedert is. Dallas Goedert is the 2nd best TE in the league. Hardman and Tony aren't top anything.
Most TE's don't add much. It's an extremely shallow position. That a guy who is a borderline bust is comparable to an "elite" TE is kind of the point and why any WR with a pulse usually goes ahead of a comparable TE prospect. That's kind of the point!

Pepperidge farms remembers when Mark Andrews was the flavor of the month. How is that working for the Ravens now?

Keep in mind you're the guy arguing a TE who has never had 1000 yards (43 yards a game for his career) is closing the large EPA gap on the Chiefs offense when the Chiefs get two WR's back. It's a lame argument and you know it.

Or to draw it back to the main point of the thread: The idea the Eagles would be dominant enough to support the argument of "Eagles or field" is backed up by precisely nothing. Jalen Hurts is playing nowhere even close to that level or the Eagles defense. They can be SB favorites without making silly claims like that.

Last edited:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most TE's don't add much. It's an extremely shallow position. That a guy who is a borderline bust is comparable to an "elite" TE is kind of the point and why any WR with a pulse usually goes ahead of a comparable TE prospect. That's kind of the point!

Pepperidge farms remembers when Mark Andrews was the flavor of the month. How is that working for the Ravens now?

Keep in mind you're the guy arguing a TE who has never had 1000 yards (43 yards a game for his career) is closing the large EPA gap on the Chiefs offense when the Chiefs get two WR's back. It's a lame argument and you know it.

Holy shit you don't know anything about football.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit you don't know anything about football.
Man mad it took two seconds to blow up his hype train. I think I am pretty aware of what actual game-changing TE's do watching Tony Gonzalez and Travis Kelce, but go off. Goedert being "elite" is more a commentary of just how weak TE is as a position.

Once again, the Eagles can be a SB favorite without blatant homer arguments.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To win the NFC, I'm taking the Eagles. It becomes more and more apparent that they'll play every playoff game at home:
I'll take January weather in the Northeast corridor when the prospects are warm weather or dome teams like Minnesota, Dallas, and San Fran. But I took the field for the Super Bowl. I think the Bills matchup pretty well with the Eagles. The Eagles match up really well vs the Chiefs and Bengals but it's looking like the Bills Mafia will be home for the playoffs. I don't see Cincinnatti or KC walking out of there with a win.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I wish injury on ANYONE but what happens if Hurts does get hurt?
Probably the same thing that happens to most teams that lose their QB. They take a major step back. You're going to lose something when the league's MVP is unavailable due to injury.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First sign of losing a debate, throw insults