• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty Rebuild

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home | PB's Fantasy Baseball

this is the main site for all the contract/teams info, we are checking now to see if everyone is still active. We have 2 or 3 replacement spots usually a season, if anyone is interested.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, don't give Fister away, I'm not saying that... that offer, I don't think I would. And like 55 said, if you think you can be relevant in the next handful of years, then Bailey and Fister are good options for you...but keep floating Fister's name out there because he's not exactly durable, and he's pitching great fight now. ...but if nobody bites, ride on.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, don't give Fister away, I'm not saying that... that offer, I don't think I would. And like 55 said, if you think you can be relevant in the next handful of years, then Bailey and Fister are good options for you...but keep floating Fister's name out there because he's not exactly durable, and he's pitching great fight now. ...but if nobody bites, ride on.

Yea no one is wanting to give me what I want for Fister. As things look right now they will likely both be on my roster next year unless I get my prospects.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I am trying to get Shipley and another prospect for Fister. If I can get Shipley and Nelson or J. Gray I will be hitting the accept button. ;]

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was also offered Alfaro and E. Butler for H. Bailey and J. Bell. I don't really think this is what I am looking for still. Anyone care to give their thoughts?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfaro and Franklin for H. Bailey? Thoughts? I still don't feel its the deal I want.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am giving an update on my team.

Guys I have added to the team:
Middlebrooks
Corey Dickerson
B. Burns
M. Betts
Swihart
Peraza
J. Bell
Pompey
Winker
A. Hanson
A. Hedges (looking to trade)
K. Giles
Foltynewicz
Salazar
Berrios
Fiers
R. Montero
D. Pomeranz
Straily
Ranaudo
Kingham
Boxberger
T. May
CJ Edwards
Clippard
Neshek

Pieces I have to sell still:
Rollins
Pagan
Chris Young (SP)
Fister
B. McCarthy
H. Bailey
J. Garcia (if I can get anything for him)

Thoughts on my team so far? Any positions I should be aiming to fill? I have been looking for a 1B but havnt found anyone selling anyone worthy. May have to just come together as I am rebuilding (maybe a FA add at some point) Any advice would be helpful as this is the first time I am doing a complete rebuild. My last trade I gave Alexei Ramirez and Hector Rondon for Boxberger and CJ Edwards. I guess the LM's thought it was a funny deal and told me I sold short on A. Ram. I dont see it that way.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think Franklin is all that. I'd say no.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So still looking for advice. Havnt gotten much of the opinions of many people.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are you looking at? or do you want people to just throw out random names at any position?

Get
K Bryant
N Arenado
K Cahloun
C Dickerson
S Gennett
A Guerrero
R McMahon
T Lindsey (because he was traded and has a better shot in SD)
K Parker
J Hahn
R Stephenson
L Giolito
S Van Slyke
C Cisco
H Dozier
C Seager
Orlando Arcia
D Duffy
T Cingrani (should be real cheap right now)
L Sardinas
Not yet but the Cubs 2014 drafted catcher

Those are guys I have on my 2 teams for the future

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sorry. I just want to know what else I should be getting. In terms of position. I actually added Arcia off FA's last week. Here is link to my updated roster. (CJ Edwards is also on my team just not in database yet) Texas Rangers - Free Fantasy Baseball - ESPN

wrong Arcia, the one I have is a 19 yr old SS but related to the elder one....

Looks like you need 1 1b, 1 1b/3b, 2 2b...and maybe a back up of each on the bench and dump a couple of OF...

2b Scooter Gennett...if you multiply his numbers out over 162 games or 600 abs...he is going to be good, came up as a SS, who knows could be moved back or get eligibility at both.

C/1b/RF Stephen Vogt...hit in the post season last year and has done nothing but crush the ball in AAA and now in the majors....multiply his numbers out, they look great for a 3 spot eligible player

SS/3b Hunter Dozier, Corey Seager or Kris Bryant. At the rates they are hitting could very well all be up next season.

1b Andy Wilkins/Dan Black - someone will be taking over for Adam Dunn soon, these two are leading canidates at this point.

1b Van Slyke- everyone keeps saying this kid can't hit, said the same with Cahloun and Gomes last year. Facts- minors he hit every year. Majors- 9 hr in 158 abs....averages out to 36 hr with a full time gig, in LAD or elsewhere.

2b Alex Guerrero- will crush the ball when called up in Sept and never go back down to the minors.

I am sure you know all of the prospects at these positions already in the majors.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and watch out for Christian Ponder, I looked at him earlier in the season and really liked him on the infield.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May have a deal to send Fister to get Taillon and B. Belt. ;o Thoughts?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd really think about hat one. Go check out all the reports on their injuries and if you feel comfortable, it could turn out yo be great value.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May have a deal to send Fister to get Taillon and B. Belt. ;o Thoughts?

if both a clean bill of health, that's actually a pretty good return on Fister and fits your needs. If you trade fister, I good position prospect at a position you need, and 1 any position or pitching would be as low as I went.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I accepted the deal. I really needed a young CI and Belt is the man to fit there. Looking forward to grabbing a few prospects that come up during Sept callups to help round out my roster goin into next season. I wont have enuff pieces to contend next year either but I will still b rebuilding till atleast 2016.