• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty MBBRL... Do we dare?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I have an idea. I have joined a full keeper IDP dynasty league 2 years ago and I have to say it is hands down the funnest fantasy league I have ever done in my life. The league is set up like this.

We start 19 and draft 45 and at the end of the year we have to throw back 10. We have to keep at least one player from every position.

We start:

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 K
2 DE
1 DT
2 OLB
2 ILB
2 CB
2 SS

We use a website that lists roster positions and we adhere to that list for the whole season as far as where they are eligible to start since no play site differentiates the positions like would be doing.

I am trying to see how many of use would be interested in this as it would mean a long commitment but it's like nothing you have done and with us all in it, it could make it even ten times more the fun. I have known most of you guys for a good three or four years now and have never questioned you die hard's commitment to this stuff. I am curious how many of the original MBBRL members would be game for this and if we could get 12 guys. Heck we could make it a 100 buy in just to add a little more excitement to it. We could hold it ourselves and pay it out only once a winner is decided, sending it directly to the winner or winners.

Any thoughts?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would be trading in the off season the fun would never stop. And believe you develop a new love for the rookies when you do a league like this. And it make the actual combine and NFL draft, it make you chomp at the bit for it to get here. The other cool thing is if you come in last you're still happy cause you have the first pick in the draft the following year where a Luck, or a Lavonte David or a JJ watt could be all yours.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I have an idea. I have joined a full keeper IDP dynasty league 2 years ago and I have to say it is hands down the funnest fantasy league I have ever done in my life. The league is set up like this.

We start 19 and draft 45 and at the end of the year we have to throw back 10. We have to keep at least one player from every position.

We start:

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 K
2 DE
1 DT
2 OLB
2 ILB
2 CB
2 SS

We use a website that lists roster positions and we adhere to that list for the whole season as far as where they are eligible to start since no play site differentiates the positions like would be doing.

I am trying to see how many of use would be interested in this as it would mean a long commitment but it's like nothing you have done and with us all in it, it could make it even ten times more the fun. I have known most of you guys for a good three or four years now and have never questioned you die hard's commitment to this stuff. I am curious how many of the original MBBRL members would be game for this and if we could get 12 guys. Heck we could make it a 100 buy in just to add a little more excitement to it. We could hold it ourselves and pay it out only once a winner is decided, sending it directly to the winner or winners.

Any thoughts?

Well, turnover could become a major issue..............

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might consider playing a dynasty league, but not with IDP. That would be too much.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might consider playing a dynasty league, but not with IDP. That would be too much.

I agree. I'm in one dynasty keeper with IDPs and two of those would be too much for me. But I would definitely be down for a MBBRL dynasty with offensive players.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, turnover could become a major issue..............

I agree Sam, that is why I think it should be set up for guys that have been on here the longest that they would and should get first dibs and then we can trickle down depending on who declines.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remove the $$$ and the IDP and count me in..if either are a must have, count me out. Also, as others have mentioned, ownership would have to be very exclusive.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remove the $$$ and the IDP and count me in..if either are a must have, count me out. Also, as others have mentioned, ownership would have to be very exclusive.

:agree:

I'm in with no IDP and no money..............I think adding money into any of our leagues would be a big mistake.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it take place of our regular and/or suicides? Or added on? I might be intrigued. Oh yeah, and I also agree on the no money/IDP. I hate "1/2" tackles and the general scoring for IDP.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can drop the money part just thought it would be more interesting. Seen this one league its called the tatoo league. The guy that comes in first gets to tell the guy who comes in last what tatoo to get and he has to get it. The loser had to get Justin Bieber's face on his thigh, lol.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually love IDP leagues, but not as a dynasty. . Just too dammed much to keep track of.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like how it rewards so-so LBs on bad defenses who rack up tackles because they can't get off the field.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
consider me interested, but would like to see this develop a little more before I can say Im in.
Really hard for me to justify another league. Would definitely be dropping the Coma league if we start this up, ain't no body got time for that!