• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You snuck to the head of the line, didn’t you?:pound:

Yea - now we have a decision. .... actually read it wrong he sent us his 5.13 as well. We keep the 5.12 (not that either really matters).

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - now we have a decision. .... actually read it wrong he sent us his 5.13 as well. We keep the 5.12 (not that either really matters).

Lol, have cake; it's on the house! :pound::pound::pound:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man oh Man that Harold knows how to wheal and deal..

he made an offer i cannot refuse

yet i did refuse

i just needed to publicly state it

Harold can trade...

i may regret refusing this one

ps and the same can be said for Chef as well

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man oh Man that Harold knows how to wheal and deal..

he made an offer i cannot refuse

yet i did refuse

i just needed to publicly state it

Harold can trade...

i may regret refusing this one

ps and the same can be said for Chef as well

He made me an offer that was very hard to refuse also.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah what the hell Harold. I want an offer that's really hard to refuse too.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok now that the rookie draft is over, I am of the opinion that we need to do something about draft. The past two years there have been a lot of passes.

Right now I just want to put it out there for discussion and see if I am alone in this or others feel the same way.

The three things I have come up with as answers are:

1. Leave it alone

2. Cut it to 3 rounds in 2020. Next years picks have been used in trades already and it would be unfair to cut rounds next year.

3. Do a Taxi Squad like in D2. While I do like the Taxi Squad, this league is more conservative then D2 and a Taxi Squad would postpone some of those hard decisions that make this league what it is.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven’t decided yet?
Yeah what the hell Harold. I want an offer that's really hard to refuse too.
well maybe those offers weren’t that hard to refuse after all.:noidea:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok now that the rookie draft is over, I am of the opinion that we need to do something about draft. The past two years there have been a lot of passes.

Right now I just want to put it out there for discussion and see if I am alone in this or others feel the same way.

1. Leave it alone

2. Cut it to 3 rounds in 2020. Next years picks have been used in trades already and it would be unfair to cut rounds next year.

3. Do a Taxi Squad like in D2. While I do like the Taxi Squad, this league is more conservative then D2 and a Taxi Squad would postpone some of those hard decisions that make this league what it is.
Everyone knows where I stand on the taxi squad, I won't beat a dead horse. I would say cut to 4 though, not three. There's was plenty of moves in the 4th, and this was a very weak draft class.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Leave it alone

I would say we should cut it to 4 rounds. There were still 8 picks made in the 4th round and only 2 in the 5th round. I would say that 4 rounds are plenty, but 3 is too few.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my biggest question before doing anything...what's the negative in the passes, outside if waiting for someone to eventually do nothing? Which we can somewhat rectify by adjusting the timer for the 4th & 5th.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my biggest question before doing anything...what's the negative in the passes, outside if waiting for someone to eventually do nothing? Which we can somewhat rectify by adjusting the timer for the 4th & 5th.
Love that idea.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows where I stand on the taxi squad, I won't beat a dead horse. I would say cut to 4 though, not three. There's was plenty of moves in the 4th, and this was a very weak draft class.

I would say we should cut it to 4 rounds. There were still 8 picks made in the 4th round and only 2 in the 5th round. I would say that 4 rounds are plenty, but 3 is too few.

3 or 4 I am good with either.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly I think cutting it to 4 rounds would make the 3rd and 4th round picks more valuable. Right now it seems like we can just throw in a 5th rounder and know that most likely there isn't anybody that's going to use it, but if we cut a round out then those picks will become more valuable.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Add a fourth option to my list of keeping all 5 rounds but lowering the timer per round.

Honestly, it is one of those things that is not broke, but bothers me so I want to fix it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was really torn pass or not in the 5th. Ended up passing, but it wasn’t easy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add a fourth option to my list of keeping all 5 rounds but lowering the timer per round.

Honestly, it is one of those things that is not broke, but bothers me so I want to fix it.
Well, here, I can see where an adjustment of some kind could make sense. Tweaks aren't a bad thing, no one is tryng to reinvent the wheel