• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh...I wanted Alex Collins. Oh well, that's life. :lebowski2:
so did I..kept trying to turn the tables on our dynamic duo and keep Collins, trading for Dixon...but they wouldn't have it! So, turned my mid season waiver pickup into a young, up and coming slot machine, and #14. I have little hope on #14 though...hopefully the combine knocks a little dust off a few more diamonds than I'm expecting

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot I sent you an offer really just to get the ball rolling. Feel free to shoot me a counteroffer. Only guys that we aren't really on the block are Cook, Hopkins, Hilton, and Luck

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot I sent you an offer really just to get the ball rolling. Feel free to shoot me a counteroffer. Only guys that we aren't really on the block are Cook, Hopkins, Hilton, and Luck
Hey Bandit, thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in that guy. I need rb help big time let me k ow what rbs you have and I'll make you a counter offer.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bandit, thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in that guy. I need rb help big time let me k ow what rbs you have and I'll make you a counter offer.
ive got rb;s but u wont wanna give up the guys it will take

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested in Burkhead, Jamaal Williams, Joe Williams, Crow, or Forte? Make an offer, they're all available. Can still use a better WR1 or 2, quantity for quality deal on a better RB2, or picks picks and more picks.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so I'm done trying to figure out what anybody needs or wants, because I look at some rosters and think they need one thing and then send an offer and they say they want something else. If anybody wants to send us an offer that would be great. We are willing to hear offers for the 3rd and 4th picks but would need to get a starting running back if we deal one of those. We are also willing to deal the 1.8 as a package with players for a WR1. The price tag for Dalvin Cook, Deandre Hopkins, and T.Y. Hilton is going to be more than anybody is willing to pay, but C.J. Anderson, Devontae Booker, Marshawn Lynch, Deandre Washington, Jalen Richard, and all of our other receivers are available. We also have the 2.8 and 2.13 and 4 other picks we can deal.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so I'm done trying to figure out what anybody needs or wants, because I look at some rosters and think they need one thing and then send an offer and they say they want something else. If anybody wants to send us an offer that would be great. We are willing to hear offers for the 3rd and 4th picks but would need to get a starting running back if we deal one of those. We are also willing to deal the 1.8 as a package with players for a WR1. The price tag for Dalvin Cook, Deandre Hopkins, and T.Y. Hilton is going to be more than anybody is willing to pay, but C.J. Anderson, Devontae Booker, Marshawn Lynch, Deandre Washington, Jalen Richard, and all of our other receivers are available. We also have the 2.8 and 2.13 and 4 other picks we can deal.

Yep - sometimes a tough crowd to figure out, especially this early. Sure is easier dealing with received vs determining what to send. .....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - sometimes a tough crowd to figure out, especially this early. Sure is easier dealing with received vs determining what to send. .....

Think this season a lot less trading happens early. I know I’m not feeling it thus far, sure that well change at some point.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I ask what caliber starting rb

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have too many wr, I need a te, I want draft picks, I always love rb
Hell I’ll upgrade qb.

Foournette is a young top 6-8 rb at worst hell cost
Mixon has huge upside with hill gone even with gio and even more without gio