• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatcha think of Cooper????

My first reaction to that was that he can't catch. That's what I think of him. He must have the worst hands of any wide receiver I've ever seen. He makes Ted Ginn look like he has Larry Fitzgerald hands compared to him. Also, we traded Cooper to get Howard last year. LOL. With that being said, it's very intriguing since Gruden is going to Oakland, but I just have a hard time rooting for Amari Cooper anyway. To start with he went to Alabama, always a strike against him with me. I think Crabtree is a much better receiver than Cooper is and Crabtree actually gets redzone looks, but it's just so hard to try and guess what Gruden is going to bring to the table wide receiver wise other than he will make Derek Carr better (although that's not hard with as terrible as he looked this year at times).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first reaction to that was that he can't catch. That's what I think of him. He must have the worst hands of any wide receiver I've ever seen. He makes Ted Ginn look like he has Larry Fitzgerald hands compared to him. Also, we traded Cooper to get Howard last year. LOL. With that being said, it's very intriguing since Gruden is going to Oakland, but I just have a hard time rooting for Amari Cooper anyway. To start with he went to Alabama, always a strike against him with me. I think Crabtree is a much better receiver than Cooper is and Crabtree actually gets redzone looks, but it's just so hard to try and guess what Gruden is going to bring to the table wide receiver wise other than he will make Derek Carr better (although that's not hard with as terrible as he looked this year at times).

You got a much different outlook on Cooper this year. Last year think I offered you the 1.5 for him. Views change quickly over a season.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got a much different outlook on Cooper this year. Last year think I offered you the 1.5 for him. Views change quickly over a season.

Yes they do. It's funny, but since this was the first year I owned him anywhere I actually watched him play. Really glad we ended up trading him although he would have fit in quite nicely with all of the disappointments we had on our team last year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey..I got Crabby too, no worries :)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Smitty and Bandit agree to a trade:

Smitty gets Jordan Howard and Bandit gets the 1.3 the 1.4 the 4.2, T.J. Yeldon, and Golden Tate.

Nice doing business with you Smitty. @TREFF since we will have one extra on our roster, you can just go ahead and drop T.J. Yeldon for us so you don't have to open it back up.
Yeldon wouldn't have been my choice to send you if I knew you were gonna cut him. lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally get a trade offer from milk for the first time in years. And the next thing I know, poof, it's gone.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shot you back a response.

Little rich for my blood.

Not surprised and a little relieved, lot of risk on both sides. Had to get in the game though and even though it’s a reject feels good.:suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good trade, guys! :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally get a trade offer from milk for the first time in years. And the next thing I know, poof, it's gone.

just debating if i want more from you or not... even if i have to give ya a little more...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeldon wouldn't have been my choice to send you if I knew you were gonna cut him. lol

Yeah, it's going to be a challenge finding a partner.

You wouldn't want to give me Howard for the 3rd, 4th and Yeldon, would ya?
(I sent Howard to TKO for Ryan and the #4 in another Dynasty not too long ago.)

I'd consider it and have to talk to my partner, of course we would have the same problem as you in finding guys to drop. Honestly we'd probably have to drop Yeldon anyway just to use our 3 first rounders. These 18 man rosters make it very tough come draft day and the problem with drafting too many rookies is it the slim rosters also make it very difficult to be able to wait on a guy. Last year I think the whole league owned Juju but since he did nothing until like week 6 or 7 he was passed around like a cheap hooker to make room on people's rosters.

In my defense, I did tell you that we would drop Yeldon in that deal. LOL.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant told me to tell you...you trippin