• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With some of the players who have been listed on some team's trade blocks, I'm definitely looking into potential offers...and ud live to grab that #1 pick. Doubtful I'd pay the price tag though
Picks 1-4 aren't off the table.

But they'd all cost a #1 RB or one of maybe two receivers. A handful of players prolly don't apply. I'd give two of em and a player for Gurley still. Didn't work last off season, doubt it will now. But I'd do it if I could.

And so everybody knows, I don't have anything close to a #1 Rb currently. Lol

I also need to gain four roster spots to use those four picks. Meaning if it's 2-1 deals, Im giving the two, not taking. My depth is settled. Ty Williams, Jordy, Alshon, Tate, Ebron, Riddick, Yeldon, a defense all could be tied to a pick in trade. I can't justify cutting any of them. I don't think that's cuz I'm a Lions fan. Maybe a little though. But Ebron is real young still.

An offer for a pick that would involve me cutting a guy, would affect the value of the trade. Know what I mean?

I think pick value is higher after the "real" draft. So I'm not dangling anything for awhile. But that was me showing my hand with where I'm at.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I have 1-3 and the 5th pick, idk.

And two 4ths and a 5th.

Those are like parting gifts at a yard sale. Here, take these. Lol
lol. Well considering I dont have a first round pick im jealous.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent gone back so im being lazy. Does anyone have the actual draft order?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have too many picks. I have Harold's 2nd and my 2nd plus my 4th and 5th. If anyone is interested in more ammo let me know! I am happy to package them all together as well as players if you are interested.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta give a guy to get one though.

You value Barkley over DJ next year, long term, or both? What if Barkley is a Brown?
I dunno about DJ, or Bell or Zeke, but him being a Brown only means the Crow is worthless, otherwise, I'm still salivating

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno about DJ, or Bell or Zeke, but him being a Brown only means the Crow is worthless, otherwise, I'm still salivating
It would be a death blow to IC if he's there too.

Duke idk. That'd be two real nice receiving options out of the backfield.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would shock me if the Browns use either pick 1 or 4 on Barkley. That's like the only position that they have talent. They have way too many other needs to use one on a position that they are already strong at.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent gone back so im being lazy. Does anyone have the actual draft order?

I'm not sure how the playoff teams work, because there's no game for 3rd place or for 5th place so I don't know if it just goes by the regular season standings for the team that finished 5th and 6th and whoever was the better seed finishes 6th and whoever was the worse seed finishes 5th or what so I have no idea about picks 9-12, but here's how everything else should look:

1st pick - Smitty (from TKO)
2nd pick - Smitty (from Chef)
3rd pick - Smitty (from Harold)
4th pick - Smitty
5th pick - Steelers
6th pick - Barilko (from Treff)
7th pick - Barilko
8th pick - Bandit
9th pick - either OBX or Trudem
10th pick - either OBX or Trudem
11th pick - either Fuzzypower or Milk
12th pick - either Fuzzypower or Milk
13th pick - Harold (from Foot)
14th pick - Fuzzypower (from Ram)

Which would mean that Smitty does indeed have the first four picks because he owns TKO, Chef, and Harold's first rounders. OBX, Milk, and Fuzzypower all have their first round picks so whichever slot they end up in they will retain that pick. Harold owns Trudem's first rounder so wherever he ends up it will actually be Harold's pick.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how the playoff teams work, because there's no game for 3rd place or for 5th place so I don't know if it just goes by the regular season standings for the team that finished 5th and 6th and whoever was the better seed finishes 6th and whoever was the worse seed finishes 5th or what so I have no idea about picks 9-12, but here's how everything else should look:

1st pick - Smitty (from TKO)
2nd pick - Smitty (from Chef)
3rd pick - Smitty (from Harold)
4th pick - Smitty
5th pick - Steelers
6th pick - Barilko (from Treff)
7th pick - Barilko
8th pick - Bandit
9th pick - either OBX or Trudem
10th pick - either OBX or Trudem
11th pick - either Fuzzypower or Milk
12th pick - either Fuzzypower or Milk
13th pick - Harold (from Foot)
14th pick - Fuzzypower (from Ram)

Which would mean that Smitty does indeed have the first four picks because he owns TKO, Chef, and Harold's first rounders. OBX, Milk, and Fuzzypower all have their first round picks so whichever slot they end up in they will retain that pick. Harold owns Trudem's first rounder so wherever he ends up it will actually be Harold's pick.
Thx Bandit...I've been aware that the order was off, it's just been hectic. I'll have plenty of screw off time this weekend I can get in and fix that

Last edited:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would shock me if the Browns use either pick 1 or 4 on Barkley. That's like the only position that they have talent. They have way too many other needs to use one on a position that they are already strong at.
Same...I'm not even real sure they'll take a QB at 1 like every mock I've seen thus far says. I honestly think they'd be fine with Kizor, he's shown flashes, and even if you dont think he has, 3/4's of a season is hardly enough to proclaim a bust and go get yet another high draft pick QB after having invested so much draft capital on bust QBs lately.

I'm guessing a Dlineman to bookend with Garrett and a LB..probably should trade #1 to a team like Buffalo with their 2 #1's, and next years #1..and grab 3 instant impact players... None of which should be a RB

Last edited:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same...I'm not even real sure they'll take a QB at 1 like every mock I've seen thus far says. I honestly think they'd be fine with Kizor, he's shown flashes, and even if you dont think he has, 3/4's of a season is hardly enough to proclaim a bust and go get yet another high draft pick QB after having invested so much draft capital on busts later.

I'm guessing a Dlineman to bookend with Garrett and a LB..probably should trade #1 to a team like Buffalo with their 2 #1's, and next years #1..and grab 3 instant impact players... None of which should be a RB
With them basically being Green Bay South right now, it wouldn't shock me to see a trade down with a QB needy team.