• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF offer sent. I can't just sit on the sidelines, got throw out some offers.:nod:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i'm going to the store, getting a haircut, then to a coffee shop to do some work:bullshit:, in peace. trade barrage coming

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride and @Trudem , declines and counters sent. .SP, if this one doesn't blow yer freakin' mind,
975399a0bf18e01ac645add63772b2744a192f1adf0c24efc70e5d7c0c89c989.jpg

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle , I'm looking hard, but them Seattle boys just don't do it for me when it comes to Bell.. I'm not giving up though (unless SP accepts, then i kinda have to)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle , I'm looking hard, but them Seattle boys just don't do it for me when it chimes to Bell.. I'm not giving up though (unless SP accepts, then i kinda have to)

Let me give you a sales pitch.:nod:

Bell is super, but he's a high risk. Seems to find a way to miss games every year. Seems like a injury risk, and let's not forget the sword hanging over him if he can't stay off the weed. Amazing how some can't lay off the weed. Also have you heard the rumors that he's going to hold out? Then there's the question if he going to be a Steeler long term. Wonder how he would do playing for some team with boatload of cap space because they suck.

What I offered spreads the risk . Your no longer screwed if one player is unavailable, because you got options.
Think about that.:suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bell is super, but he's a high risk. Seems to find a way to miss games every year. Seems like a injury risk, and let's not forget the sword hanging over him if he can't stay off the weed. Amazing how some can't lay off the weed. Also have you heard the rumors that he's going to hold out? Then there's the question if he going to be a Steeler long term. Wonder how he would do playing for some team with boatload of cap space because they suck.

What I offered spreads the risk . Your no longer screwed if one player is unavailable, because you got options.
That's all true.. and things I'm considering when looking for that counter!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So basically the reasons I traded him to you last year.:suds: