• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember right Ingram and your first. SP has got offers like that. but he wants more.
than a back in the last year of his contract that constantly hasrumors of losing his job, and a later first rounder, yes

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually it may not be ingrams last year, but yeah, id want more, as would you

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember right Ingram and your first. SP has got offers like that. but he wants more.

That was my first offer...he got more after that. Damned if I can remember what they were, tho.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no ones really tried, or inquired besides some 2 junk offers
Well I haven't tried for 2 main reasons
First and foremost, I don't really think Fournette is all that great, and he certainly doesn't grade out higher than Zeke did from what I've seen, read and heard. But, as it pertains in general to our likely #1 pick, no one here has really been very vocal about thinking he's all the great, at least not publicly, other than you, so we're all well aware that you most likely value him, and/or the pick to take him, much much higher than we would.. so we don't really make much of an effort, knowing that it'll be in vain.
And secondly, with the amount of likely producers available in the draft, the inherent values of all the picks, including the top 2, is watered down more than last year where it was Zeke, and then everyone else in a big random pile

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I haven't tried for 2 main reasons
First and foremost, I don't really think Fournette is all that great, and he certainly doesn't grade out higher than Zeke did from what I've seen, read and heard. But, as our pertains in general to our likely #1 pick, no one here has really been very vocal about thinking he's all the great, at least not publicly, other than you, so we're all well aware that you most likely value him, and/or the pick to take him, much much higher than we would.. so we don't really make much of an effort, knowing that it'll be in vain.
And secondly, with the amount of likely producers available in the draft, the inherent values of all the picks is watered down mire than last year where it was Zeke, and then everyone else in a big random pile

we must use different sources bc from what i read, highest grades since AP.

the rest is true

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we must use different sources bc from what i read, highest grades since AP.

the rest is true
I have seen exactly one draft evaluator say that, before the combine, and I've never heard it repeated since, or stated by anyone else other than that one guy.. and I just don't see it.. I'd honestly take McAffrey as the first RB in the draft today

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone knows im taking fournette, its #2 thats now murky as can be, that pick is up for grabs

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same here, @HaroldSeattle you own the #1 in another league dont u? would u take ingram and round 1 pick 13 for #1

Chef had pick 1.7 I believe. Only gotten one offer for my 1.1 and that was for 1.3 and 1.4 , and that owner got cold feet once I agreed to it. Not a single other offer yet. Fact is, it's generally a bad idea to gut your roster for a draft pick, even 1.1 because it's only 50/50 that the player picked will turn out to be as good as you thought...probably lower then 50/50 and even if he does turn out to be great, one player isn't going to turn your team around after gutting it.

Last year I did trade 1.4 straight up for Ingram.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef had pick 1.7 I believe. Only gotten one offer for my 1.1 and that was for 1.3 and 1.4 , and that owner got cold feet once I agreed to it. Not a single other offer yet. Fact is, it's generally a bad idea to gut your roster for a draft pick, even 1.1 because it's only 50/50 that the player picked will turn out to be as good as you thought...probably lower then 50/50 and even if he does turn out to be great, one player isn't going to turn your team around after gutting it.

Last year I did trade 1.4 straight up for Ingram.

Yeah, I was middle of the pack last year. Lucky 13 this year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey im happy with where i am, i love my young wr's i got a young te, a good young qb, and some backs to play with.........im happy, i still feel like what i gave up was good, but not GREAT

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not thrilled with my roster, but it could work out OK with the right breaks. Very curious to see how our draft unfolds this year. Like you said #2 pick is murky, same could be said for the picks right after #2. You mentioned picking Foreman if he goes to the Packers, don't get my hopes up like that.:dhd:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not thrilled with my roster, but it could work out OK with the right breaks. Very curious to see how our draft unfolds this year. Like you said #2 pick is murky, same could be said for the picks right after #2. You mentioned picking Foreman if he goes to the Packers, don't get my hopes up like that.:dhd:
lol im just saying, theres some serious intrigue if you recall i nailed howards pick last year , then stupidly traded him for peanuts, im going young, theres alot of 3 down backs this year, and teams that need RB

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol im just saying, theres some serious intrigue if you recall i nailed howards pick last year , then stupidly traded him for peanuts, im going young, theres alot of 3 down backs this year, and teams that need RB

Yup, several interesting RBs this year, which is why picking 1.3 isn't so bad. Heck might end up with the best of the lot....or a bust.:nod:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anybody has any interest at all in Trevor Siemien, Jeremy Maclin, or Laquon Treadwell let me know. Those are the three guys that we are looking at dropping first to make at least our first three picks. Yes they will be available soon, but if anybody has any interest I would be willing to deal any of them cheap and you would be guaranteed to get them pre-draft or you would be rolling the dice during the draft that nobody else picks them up before you. Doesn't really make a difference to me either way, but it seems silly for me to wait until the day of the draft and just drop them if somebody might be willing to offer something now and not risk losing out on them.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give you credit for it, no doubts. I honestly thought it was crazy, but you nailed it, kudos there.