• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah, mathews lost it in philly and san diego. jennings keeps losing too

Guess we'll see ..... never know my 'loser' may out do your rooks. ....

2016 Mathews, Ryan RB PHI FPTS=125, RCVYDS = 115, RUSYDS = 661, TDS=9 Age=29
2016 Jennings, Rashad RB NYG FPTS = 92, RCVYDS= 201, RUSYTDS= 593, TDS=4 Age=old (32)

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta hand it to Bandit, with one trade he's taken the horrible mess left behind by Micro and now has a pretty solid team. Some good moves by everyone else as well. ....
On our end, got one offer but just couldn't quite come to terms. At present; Ryan Mathews, K. Britt, R. Jennings are open for bid - desire youth at RB/WR, move up in the first, or second rounder combo. Others available as well, but cost will be higher. ....
Keep your eyes open for us Lefty. I will be back later in the season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man SP @TREFF pulled your panties down on that one.
Lol..if you say so Foot...he's got 2 young WR's with a decade each in front of them. I've got a HOF RB who God only knows where hell play next year, and imho, my best case scenario is he has one more good-great season left before he withers..worst , he's already withered

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol..if you say so Foot...he's got 2 young WR's with a decade each in front of them. I've got a HOF RB who God only knows where hell play next year, and imho, my best case scenario is he has one more good-great season left before he withers..worst , he's already withered
I'd be interested in seeing what you'd want for him. Just messing around with sp but would truly rather have Peterson in that deal but if SP needs wr help it makes sense

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be interested in seeing what you'd want for him. Just messing around with sp but would truly rather have Peterson in that deal but if SP needs wr help it makes sense
i asked for those two in exchange we both won for what we wanted , look how young my roster is i'm building

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to inquire within, but I'll tell ya now, you've got a grand total of 3 players on your roster that I have any interest in whatsoever, a QB, a TE, and a backup RB..and of course, that #3 overall ain't too shabby either

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to inquire within, but I'll tell ya now, you've got a grand total of 3 players on your roster that I have any interest in whatsoever, a QB, a TE, and a backup RB..and of course, that #3 overall ain't too shabby either
I'll give you the QB you want only cause I still belir
Offer sent

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you the QB you want only cause I still belir

Offer sent
Even if I needed the QB..probably still not enough. I have no need to 2 big time players at QB...I only mentioned him. In the interest of full disclosure. If you want to make a big deal, we can talk about swapping QB's