• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwyane Wade says he will meet with James and Bosh about big 3 future

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,618.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami Heat teammates Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh all have opt-outs in their contracts at the end of this season, but no collective decision has been made as to whether they will all choose to test the free-agent waters.

The three met before they made their free-agency decisions in 2010 and could have another such meeting before their June 30 opt-out deadlines, which allow them to leave in 2014, 2015 or 2016.

Wade revealed on Tuesday as part of an interview for the cover story of an upcoming issue of ESPN The Magazine that the three, who have gone to three straight Finals and won the past two, plan to have that conversation at some point.

"I'm at a position where I don't really have to worry about it," said Wade, who also won a title with the Heat in 2006. "I've been with the same organization for now 11 years. We've won multiple championships, so it's no reason where I need to think about that yet. I'm not at a point where we are a bad team and I need to think about the future, so right now I'm really focused on just enjoying this team, enjoying our quest to try to three-peat. And when the season is over, and whatever happens, then I will sit down with Chris and I will sit down with Bron and I will sit down and make the best decision for myself and my family."

Source: ESPN