• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Haskins killed

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you can enlighten us parents at how we live off single folks such as yourself again. Give us another real pearl of wisdom

Well I mean......

So about 40% of my taxes go to your bullshit kids and I'd argue a good portion of that goes to your kids' education because it's certainly not serving me, and instead your likely loser kids and their BULLSHIT cause and your wife's affai-

censor-tv.gif

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean......

So about 40% of my taxes go to your bullshit kids and I'd argue a good portion of that goes to your kids' education because it's certainly not serving me, and instead your likely loser kids and their BULLSHIT cause and your wife's affai-

censor-tv.gif
Those kids taxes will take care of you when your old.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? What'd I miss that you and DJ so whole heartedly are trying to put across?
A young man died and there is someone that has to live with killing him, also friends and family are grieving. We never put anything else into that pea brain of yours

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean......

censor-tv.gif

Lol

Like I said...

Enlighten us with your bullshit

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A young man died and there is someone that has to live with killing him, also friends and family are grieving. We never put anything else into that pea brain of yours

I understand that. I already said much earlier in the thread that it's a shame - assuming he wasn't drunk/high (he does have a history of substance abuse) and not putting other innocent people at risk.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that. I already said much earlier in the thread that it's a shame - assuming he wasn't drunk/high (he does have a history of substance abuse) and not putting other innocent people at risk.
You didn’t start this mess but someone else did. A young man died and it is on this board bc he was a QB. He had a family and a dream like all of us but didn’t get time to fulfill it. I get it…it doesn’t mean much to you, which is fine, but I if a Seahawk died I’m sure it would mean more. Who cares about the reason bc we don’t know. Once it gets sorted out we will see but at this point I could care less

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was definitely not expecting that. May he RIP. Life does what it wants and we just live in it. I feel for his family and friends, as this was so sudden and unexpected, and loss is difficult.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commiserations to the family. It's sad to see a life lost unnecessarily. That said I don't have any issue with what was said by Schefter or Brandt. Information and context.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commiserations to the family. It's sad to see a life lost unnecessarily. That said I don't have any issue with what was said by Schefter or Brandt. Information and context.

But there is no context for what Brandt said. He had one incident where he went to a party with strippers during covid and another where his wife slapped him. If that's "living to be dead" half the league is on that track.

The kid got his dose of humble pie with the Skins but unlike a JaMarcus Russell he was working to be better. Didn't play a down and sat behind Mason Rudolph and yet his Steeler teammates thought highly of him and the team wanted him back.