• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just lost two of our big three.
Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-03.gif

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Dubs to get Nowitzki now. He could come off the bench and knock down some triples. It'd be AWESOME...

Dirk woud have to play for $2.9 mil to come off the bench....yeah not happening

All they need is a 5 who can defend.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Dubs to get Nowitzki now. He could come off the bench and knock down some triples. It'd be AWESOME...
Dirk has played center before just put him at center and GS would be literately untouchable on offense since anyone could knock down a 3. The defense might be shit but games would be 160-100

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly i feel bad for the REAL OKC fans...
Meh, don't cry for us Argentina. We have had a fucking blast the last 8 years. We've been close, and for a new franchise that shit is golden.

Like I've said, I trust in Donovan (WAY WAY better coach than Brooks IMO) and Presti to keep us relevant.

Would every one be weirded out of Westbrook ended up staying FOREVER?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure who came off more desperate? GS or Durant?

You are in the finals back to back and go beg Durant to join your team, having curry and thompson show up in meetings.

Every heard of practicing and just getting better?

They clearly thought they couldn't beat the cavs as is, and had to go beg for more help, both were embarrassing, i am leaning towards durant tho

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be fun to watch, but not sure this move makes GSW a significantly better team.

What does Durant bring to the team? He'll be the third best shooter who takes shots away from the two superior shooters or he supersedes Klay as the second best shooter on the team and potentially impacting team chemistry. In other words, he adds to what they already do well.

Also, can they get Durant to play defense at the level of Green, Thompson and Igoudala? Probably not.

Does this move address the "needs" of the Warriors? Probably not. There weakness was interior play. My opinion is that they would have been better off pursuing a rim protector who would enable them to high pressure on the perimeter and create a faster tempo resulting in even more transition threes.

On paper this could be the greatest team ever assembled offensively, but I think there are enough questions to not ordain them champs quite yet.

What does KD bring to the team? Everything he brought to OKC. Since he will only improve the Warriors marginally, OKC should still be able to compete with them in a series, right?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk woud have to play for $2.9 mil to come off the bench....yeah not happening

All they need is a 5 who can defend.

If I'm not mistaken, the Warriors could offer Dirk the MLE, but either way, he would be way underpaid under this current climate.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure who came off more desperate? GS or Durant?

You are in the finals back to back and go beg Durant to join your team, having curry and thompson show up in meetings.

Every heard of practicing and just getting better?

They clearly thought they couldn't beat the cavs as is, and had to go beg for more help, both were embarrassing, i am leaning towards durant tho

The only downside to this move for dubs fans is that now you will have to listen to this troll make comments like the above.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does KD bring to the team? Everything he brought to OKC. Since he will only improve the Warriors marginally, OKC should still be able to compete with them in a series, right?

KD will at least add better rebounding to the Warriors.