• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke will beat Syracuse

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE THE BALL LICKERS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. And I need to stop by ngs once in a while as well. I sure miss ya cali.

A lot of people would be happy to see you, and I would definitely be one of them!
In other words, I miss you, too.

(I better tell someone to go play in traffic, soon, or everyone here will get the wrong impression of me.)

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people would be happy to see you, and I would definitely be one of them!
In other words, I miss you, too.

(I better tell someone to go play in traffic, soon, or everyone here will get the wrong impression of me.)

Well, you already hurt your street cred by associating with me, so if you wanna make a spectacle and tell me to go fuck myself, I understand :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since you guys seem well versed in this universe, what other "boards" are worth visiting for avid CBB fans?

First of all, congrats on the season your Wildcats are having, thus far.
Because of '97, I always get a bit of a knot in my stomach over Zona, but I do like to see y'all back in the mix.

The board I regularly post on has had a tough time getting the cbb board going. There are definitely some avid fans, but they debates (arguments) tend to be on MKTF, which is definitely not to everyone's tastes.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, congrats on the season your Wildcats are having, thus far.
Because of '97, I always get a bit of a knot in my stomach over Zona, but I do like to see y'all back in the mix.

The board I regularly post on has had a tough time getting the cbb board going. There are definitely some avid fans, but they debates (arguments) tend to be on MKTF, which is definitely not to everyone's tastes.

We (AZ fans) have a pretty decent following on here (eh, about 20 fans) who all migrated over after ESPN ate shit. But we are always looking for good boards with a lot of CBB fans to chop it up with. THis site is pretty good, but if you know of any better, let us know. I know reddit is pretty good, but I just don't like their setup. Welcome to the boards:suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you already hurt your street cred by associating with me, so if you wanna make a spectacle and tell me to go fuck myself, I understand :)

You're too kind, but I'll wait until you deserve it.
I'm sure it won't take long. :)

We (AZ fans) have a pretty decent following on here (eh, about 20 fans) who all migrated over after ESPN ate shit. But we are always looking for good boards with a lot of CBB fans to chop it up with. THis site is pretty good, but if you know of any better, let us know. I know reddit is pretty good, but I just don't like their setup. Welcome to the boards:suds:

Thanks for the welcome.
I had already moved, for the most part, to the site where I spend most of my e-time, when cBS went kaput. Other than this place, I haven't really checked out any others, since most of the people I enjoyed on cBS are here, or there.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're too kind, but I'll wait until you deserve it.
I'm sure it won't take long. :)

Thanks for the welcome.
I had already moved, for the most part, to the site where I spend most of my e-time, when cBS went kaput. Other than this place, I haven't really checked out any others, since most of the people I enjoyed on cBS are here, or there.

So where's "there"? I'd still be on here regardless, but I'd just like to see if there are other Cat fans from ESPN that we can get to come here. We have some of the hard hitters from ESPN on here, and have been trying to get more.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolly do you have a favorite college basketball team or not?

Well, shit the bed, look who else showed up.

Same as it's always been Malibu. Same as it's always been.

You still keeping hattie and Captain Steve O'Grumpypants in line over at CBS?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BfWKBsNIYAA762W.jpg

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, shit the bed, look who else showed up.

Same as it's always been Malibu. Same as it's always been.

You still keeping hattie and Captain Steve O'Grumpypants in line over at CBS?

Well CBS doesnt have messageboards. Ive been on these messageboards for a while now. I also see you still wont answer the question.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1 YOUJIZZ!

Your first good post since I started coming here!

Joe FTW!! Hope 'Cuse fucks Dook in their asses tonight, I can't watch because of a fucking birthday party...bummed

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They nearly shot Syracuse out of that zone.