• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke Starting Lineups

lankdogg84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at these beautiful Duke Starting Lineups for the next two seasons...

2015-2016 2016-2017
Derryck Thornton Derryck Thornton
Grayson Allen Luke Kennard
Brandon Ingram Jayson Tatum
Amile Jefferson Harry Giles
Marshall Plumlee Chase Jeter

Bench Bench
Matt Jones (Jr) Matt Jones (Sr)
Luke Kennard (Fr) Frank Jackson (Fr)
Chase Jeter (Fr) Sean Obi (Jr)
Sean Obi (So) Javin DeLaurier (Fr)
Antonio Vronkovic (Fr) Antonio Vronkovic (RFr)
Justin Robinson (Fr) Justin Robinson (RFr)

I can see us winning at least one more title within these next two seasons. I think the stronger team will be the 2016-2017 team. I see us losing Grayson Allen and Brandon Ingram from this years team to the NBA. I like this years team with all the depth we have all over the place. I see our team this year mostly playing an 8 man rotation and upwards to 9 players. I see Vronkovic and Robinson redshirting this year. This years team could win it all if they all gel together at the right time and if we avoid injuries.

The 2016-2017 team I see being way more athletic. I really am basing this on the fact that we land Harry Giles for this class. This team will be really young but again very scary. This group will be fun to watch. Just like the 2015-2016 team will be fun to watch. If I had to pick the team that will put up Coach K's 6th banner I would vote for the 2016-2017 team.

What are your thoughts?

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at these beautiful Duke Starting Lineups for the next two seasons...

2015-2016 2016-2017
Derryck Thornton Derryck Thornton
Grayson Allen Luke Kennard
Brandon Ingram Jayson Tatum
Amile Jefferson Harry Giles
Marshall Plumlee Chase Jeter

Bench Bench
Matt Jones (Jr) Matt Jones (Sr)
Luke Kennard (Fr) Frank Jackson (Fr)
Chase Jeter (Fr) Sean Obi (Jr)
Sean Obi (So) Javin DeLaurier (Fr)
Antonio Vronkovic (Fr) Antonio Vronkovic (RFr)
Justin Robinson (Fr) Justin Robinson (RFr)

I can see us winning at least one more title within these next two seasons. I think the stronger team will be the 2016-2017 team. I see us losing Grayson Allen and Brandon Ingram from this years team to the NBA. I like this years team with all the depth we have all over the place. I see our team this year mostly playing an 8 man rotation and upwards to 9 players. I see Vronkovic and Robinson redshirting this year. This years team could win it all if they all gel together at the right time and if we avoid injuries.

The 2016-2017 team I see being way more athletic. I really am basing this on the fact that we land Harry Giles for this class. This team will be really young but again very scary. This group will be fun to watch. Just like the 2015-2016 team will be fun to watch. If I had to pick the team that will put up Coach K's 6th banner I would vote for the 2016-2017 team.

What are your thoughts?

It's always fun to speculate. But Giles isn't a done deal yet and both Wake Forest and Kentucky believe they will get him.

Per Coach: Harry Giles Could Announce College Decision This November In Winston-Salem

Overtime with Matt Jones | Could Harry Giles come to UK?

But even if he doesn't commit to Duke, the Blue Devils will be stacked. And hopefully this year's team will not disappoint. Coach K has a ton of options which is a good thing. Welcome back to the Hoop BTW.:yo: