• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke @ Cuse

elijah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,097.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at the two games last year, the phenomal cuse win in OT after Sulaimon's buzzer-beater. And then the not so phenomenal game that pointed even further how bad the block/charge rules are.

The (first of two) game is 39 days away, it's looking to set up perfectly for a young rivalry.

Duke could be coming to the Dome with a perfect record and 'Cuse could be coming in on a hot streak thanks to an easy early ACC schedule. Duke is clearly a much more talented team this year, but if this turns to be a true rivalry, anything could happen.

Everything's speculation right now, if Cuse can't start to put everything together, they're going to get blown out in front of a home crowd. but I personally can not wait for another shot at Duke after the sour taste from last years second time around.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at the two games last year, the phenomal cuse win in OT after Sulaimon's buzzer-beater. And then the not so phenomenal game that pointed even further how bad the block/charge rules are.

The (first of two) game is 39 days away, it's looking to set up perfectly for a young rivalry.

Duke could be coming to the Dome with a perfect record and 'Cuse could be coming in on a hot streak thanks to an easy early ACC schedule. Duke is clearly a much more talented team this year, but if this turns to be a true rivalry, anything could happen.

Everything's speculation right now, if Cuse can't start to put everything together, they're going to get blown out in front of a home crowd. but I personally can not wait for another shot at Duke after the sour taste from last years second time around.

I don't think Duke will be undefeated.

They have @L'ville, @UVa, @St. Johns, @ ND.

Brutal.

But yes, Cuse can beat Duke at the Dome.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke's schedule is crazy starting tonight:

@ Wake Forest Tonight 9pm.
Jan 11 @ NC State
Jan 13 vs Miami
Jan 17 @ Louisville #5
Jan 19 vs Pitt
Jan 25 @ St Johns #24
Jan 28 @ Notre Dame #13
Jan 31 @ Virginia #3

The ACC is tough this year. And as I've stated before, nobody gets out with less than 3 or 4 losses.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said on the 'Cuse board at the beginning of the season, we are NIT bound! They don't have enough outside scoring to compete with the top teir teams in the ACC this season. They also aren't mature enough to match that talent at the moment. Where are Tyler Ennis and Jeremi Grant these days? Answer? the D league. Should have listened to the HOF coach rather than the greedy agent!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SU is at GTech tonight. Just saying.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....yep, they were at Va Tech on Saturday to in which I watched them blow a 22 point lead and were a three away from losing. I also watched them lead the whole way against Villanova a couple weeks ago and give up 5 points in 10 seconds only to lose in OT. This team doesn't have a bonified leader like they have had in the past. Proven fact!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...they are going to struggle. I'm not convinced Cooney and Christmas can become that outspoken leader that the younger kids will respect. And I think that is why teams are coming back at the end of the game. Too young and lacking strong senior leadership.

6 of 14 from the ft line was a killer.

That said, there is some good young talent waiting to bust out.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, there is and if Thomas Bryant commits, 2016 could be the best SU basketball team Jimmy B has has ever assembled!

elijah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,097.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas is trying to be a leader right now it looks like, not going too strong.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SU @ GT

I'm not getting the game....but know SU just went in at the half up 28 - 27. Not the type of game that I had hoped for.

IMO a low scoring game favors GT...but I ain't going to complain about leading at the half.

How is SU handling this one Elijah?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a see saw game. Both teams stunk it up from the perimeter. Good thing we weren't playing a top ACC tier team, we would have gotten blown out. It was like watching a JV high school hoops game. We stink!

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke/Syracuse should be an amazing game for sure.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke's schedule is crazy starting tonight:

@ Wake Forest Tonight 9pm.
Jan 11 @ NC State
Jan 13 vs Miami
Jan 17 @ Louisville #5
Jan 19 vs Pitt
Jan 25 @ St Johns #24
Jan 28 @ Notre Dame #13
Jan 31 @ Virginia #3

The ACC is tough this year. And as I've stated before, nobody gets out with less than 3 or 4 losses.

Welp, they got by Wake... WOOOOHOOO!!!!

But that is one hell of a tough road until Cuse! Which I think will be an excellent game!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already signed up for an avi bet with douggie. Cuse gonna spank em.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already signed up for an avi bet with douggie. Cuse gonna spank em.

laughing-hysterically.gif

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a little background: I've been watchin 'cuse since Roy Danforth was the coach. This team may be the worst I've ever seen in all those yrs. Not only are they horrible but they're showing no signs of improving and most likely will not. This team has almost no chance of making the tourney and will get absolutely destroyed by Duke. We'll all watch becuz we have to but this is not going to be fun.