• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke’s China, Dubai trip televised

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke?s China, Dubai trip televised - NCAA.com

Three games will appear on ESPNU/ESPN3 in August

DURHAM, N.C. -- Three Duke games from the Blue Devils upcoming trip to China & Dubai will be televised live in the United States on ESPNU and ESPN3.com. Duke’s Friendship Games contests in Shanghai (Aug. 18), Beijing (Aug. 22) and Dubai (Aug. 25) will be shown live in as many as 195 countries throughout the world with the capability of reaching more than 275 million households.

In addition to the live game coverage, Intersport will be traveling with the Blue Devils throughout the trip and will produce a one-hour documentary that will air later in the college basketball season. Intersport assisted Duke with the negotiation of the deal with ESPN and ESPN International to have the Shanghai, Beijing and Dubai games all on live television in the United States via ESPNU and ESPN3.com, as well as distributed internationally via select ESPN International Networks.

The Blue Devils embark on the trip on Aug. 14 and will play their first game in Kunshan on Aug. 17. Duke will play its first three games against the Chinese Olympic Team before playing the UAE National Team in Dubai.

August 18 Duke vs. Chinese Olympic Team Shanghai ESPNU/ESPN3.com 8:00 a.m.
August 22 Duke vs. Chinese Olympic Team Beijing ESPNU/ESPN3.com 8:00 a.m.
August 25 Duke vs. UAE National Team Dubai ESPNU/ESPN3.com 1:30 p.m.

csu35430

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta check if georgetown in china will be televised.... Ill be watching that ish though

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, I'm glad I saw this thread. I think I'll go to the game on Thursday!